where was the next project runway?

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me!
I adore the show. They have a new show on next Wednesday. I hope Michael wins!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love that show..sadly for me. I no longer have cable so i cant watch it WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I miss that and Nip Tuck...alot. Man i need cable again, lol

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was not happy that it was a re-run last night. I was all excited to see what happend. (that show is my guilty pleasure!)

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I started watching on a whim, and have really gotten hooked. I was watching it last night when hubby came down, and he got hooked in less than one show! LOL

I'm rooting for Michael, too. He seems to have the best overall design vision - I haven't seen one of his designs that I didn't like.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abigail

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Latitude: 45° 31' North Longitude: 122° 39' We
I agree that michael is the most talented designer. Uli is fun but makes the same dress over and over again. Laura is an impeccable tailor but nothing wildly new - plus she isn't the nicest person is she? And Jeffrey.... I am so tired of the rock star flamboyant thing. Kayne was a pagent queen but a thoroughly nice person and for that reason I will miss him. Weren't you horrified when they brought back Angela and Vincent? Alison should have been given a second chance before either of those two.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abigail

I agree that michael is the most talented designer. Uli is fun but makes the same dress over and over again. Laura is an impeccable tailor but nothing wildly new - plus she isn't the nicest person is she? And Jeffrey.... I am so tired of the rock star flamboyant thing. Kayne was a pagent queen but a thoroughly nice person and for that reason I will miss him. Weren't you horrified when they brought back Angela and Vincent? Alison should have been given a second chance before either of those two.
They brought them back!? I missed that episode! I liked Alison

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree that Uli, who is nice but doesn't seem to take constructive criticism that well, makes the same dress again and again.

I like Vincent though! He has a fire for design, thinks differently, and I really liked a couple of his outfits. I was hoping he'd pull it together to make it to the final 3, but he didn't always take in what he was being told he needed to work on.

And I LOVED the dress Kayne designed for Miss USA for the Miss Universe pagent.

I also wished they'd allowed Alison back, she is extremely talented, and driven...one can tell she will succeed.

The only thing Angela designed that I liked was her Aubrey Hepburn dress...that was stunning.

I think Michael is the soundest designer of who is left, not to mention consistent, and nice..just a sweetiepie!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't been watching for too long, so I don't know all of the ones who have been eliminated. But I was hoping from the first 5 minutes of the first show I watched that Vincent would get eliminated. He is a pompous jerk! Of course he couldn't take criticism because he's already perfect.

I actually did like Kayne and his designs. Better than I have liked Jeffrey. Then again, I guess I'm just not rock-star LA chic.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE Michael!! He thinks about women and how clothes should fit them. Those hot pants he made were gorgeous!

As far as Vincent goes, I was "turned off" but his "turned on" comments. *gag*

Jeffrey....uggh, how he treated Angela's mother wasn't nice at all. She wasn't trying to hurt him or put him in bad light but Tim dragged it out of her!!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep I think Michael is the top pick! I've like a lot of the things Laura has done, but just like Uli I think she gives the same type of dress over & over. Jeffrey, well I just can't stand him. He has done a couple things that have been intresting, but like they said in last nights rerun, he shows no elegance. Vincent made some intresting things, but the "turned on" stuff was creeping me out.