Hi

tigger42065

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have one cat named Tigger who is a Tabby DSH. Bella 713 is my best friend and she is handling the uploading of his pic. because I am computer challenged.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Ann
welcome to you and Tigger to TCS !!! I just saw his pic and he sure is a handsome boy. Cant wait to see more pics !!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Ann, and welcome to TCS
Any friend of Helen's is a friend of ours

If you have any questions, or need any help navigating the site, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll be more than happy to do what I can to help you

Going to Fur Pics now to check out Tigger

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Ann
we're so happy to welcome you and Tigger to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigger42065

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Helen,

Thanks for handling Tigger's picture and for your patience in walking/talking me through the navigation of TCS!! : )

Love,

Ann & Tig

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Tigger, and welcome! I'm even newer to the forum, just joined four days ago, and am owned by 9 cats who live with me including 2 DSH tiger tabbies and 1 DSH orange tabby!, and 12 who are currently in sanctuary. Haven't been able to upload photos yet, either, probably because I have, um, dialup...but look forward. This is a great site/forum!