And then there were...three?

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like we might be adding another member to our fur-family!

I'm always browsing around on Petfinder, just to "look", and this little guy has been on there since late July:

What a little character, huh?

My husband has long maintained a "no more pets than people" policy, but he seems to have relented: I mentioned the little guy has been at the local Animal Control for awhile, and we were both concerned that if he was there for too long he might have to be euthanized

So, I gave them a call today after I got home from work and left a voice mail letting them know I was possibly interested in adopting the little bugger: we'll see if they call back: it's possible he's already been adopted but they haven't updated their Petfinder page. I can't imagine a little guy this cute being at the shelter for this long!

He sure would make a great addition to our crew, though!
Keep your fingers crossed for us that we can either take him home, or that he's already found another great family to go home with!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is Adorable! What a pretty little face and white paws.
Sending out vibes that if you don't get him, someone wonderful did. I hope it's you, though.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww! That would be sooo cute! Then you'd have 3 tuxies!!!
I hope everything works out and ya'll are able to give this beautiful kitten a forever home

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is precious. I think it must be very hard on the kittens to grow up in the shelter. Thanks for watching out for him. He is adorable, and need a forever home! I hope it is with you!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Oh what a cutie!! Just darling! I hope you can get him to join your family!
he looks adorable!
that you get him!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I just LOVE the look on his face - it reminds me of Rosie always opening her mouth for the camera, LOL!!!

Sending you lots of vibes!!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww.... what a cutie!!

I hope you are able to bring him home to join your furfamily!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Oh I just LOVE the look on his face - it reminds me of Rosie always opening her mouth for the camera, LOL!!!

Sending you lots of vibes!!!!
That's what I thought too! We thought we might name him Roosevelt if we get him (it's the male version of Rosie!)

No call yet...we shall see. Thanks for the vibes!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww...he's so cute!!! I am a sucker for the ones who always open their mouths for pics...I find it so incredibly cute, but others don't.

I hope you get the little guy, or if he's already been adopted that you find another tuxie who needs you!