TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Gas.........I hate it!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gas.........I hate it!

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
I'm sitting here writing out my gasoline card bill, and just for two fillups for Jerry, it's $125.35!!!! I just hate gas!!!!
post #2 of 29
I hate gas too, you get all painful and bloated...ooh, wrong kind of gas
post #3 of 29
I feel your pain! The truck takes atleast 60 buck a fill up and I fill up every weekd. But with Lee not driving right now he is saving us gas money in the car about 80 bucks a month.
post #4 of 29
I paid $3.43 a gallon this weekend to fill up my motorcycle. It used to cost me just $3.00 to fill my tank three years ago, now I'm paying over $12!!!
post #5 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by goosehazel View Post
I hate gas too, you get all painful and bloated...ooh, wrong kind of gas
Thats the kind of gas I thought she was talking about when I read the thread title!
post #6 of 29
Thread Starter 
You guys........... I meant gasoline!
post #7 of 29
Yeah, I was thinking about "that" kind of gas esp. since she had that chicken chili thread!
post #8 of 29
Tell me about it. I flinch watchig my gas gauge.
post #9 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Yeah, I was thinking about "that" kind of gas esp. since she had that chicken chili thread!
post #10 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Yeah, I was thinking about "that" kind of gas esp. since she had that chicken chili thread!
post #11 of 29
Gas here went down in price. The last 2 weeks it was around 110-114/L. Yesterday it was 98.9/L. I don't know how to convert that to gallons but I think its still more expensive.
post #12 of 29
Susie why do you always start the threads that get either perverted or turned into bodily function threads (i.e tomato thread)
post #13 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
Susie why do you always start the threads that get either perverted or turned into bodily function threads (i.e tomato thread)
She has talent!

Well, that, and a lot of us have our minds where they shouldn't be
post #14 of 29
She also has the "Are you UKers hot" thread and the "Do you like to munch on Nuts?" Thread!
post #15 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
Susie why do you always start the threads that get either perverted or turned into bodily function threads (i.e tomato thread)
Just lucky I guess!!
post #16 of 29
The prices are frustrating, but unfortunately we just have to bite the bullet since they're here to stay.
Especially since Europe was running at 3-4 pounds (or maybe it translated to $$'s?) several years ago per liter (which is smaller than a gallon) and we got it for $1.00.

I finally accepted the fate of gas(oline for you perverts). I'm just still trying to accept the cost of gas for the home.
post #17 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlyn View Post
She has talent!

Well, that, and a lot of us have our minds where they shouldn't be

EXACTLY!!!!
post #18 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Thats the kind of gas I thought she was talking about when I read the thread title!
I think the title is a bit misleading. Nobody hates gas. If someone gives me a thousand gallons of gas I would gladly accept it. I definitely don't hate gas.

Same thing with caviar. I love it, but I hate the price.
post #19 of 29
I hate having gas, but I have no issues with petrol

We have a Toyota Prius, so get over 400 miles to a 12 gallon tank and don't drive much, so we can't complain!!
post #20 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
"Do you like to munch on Nuts?" Thread!
I was drinking pop when I read that line, and let's just say there's 7-up everywhere.
post #21 of 29
Hehe, i hate both kinds of gas
post #22 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moz View Post
I was drinking pop when I read that line, and let's just say there's 7-up everywhere.
You guys.........
post #23 of 29
Hey didn't you guys hear about those cars they are trying to release that run on WATER? That's what is getting me through this gas hype. Bleh..
But yeah..8 oz of water, can take you I think (If i remember correctly 100 miles)...
WOULDNT THAT BE AWESOME?!
I seen it on the news once, it's not very practical though, as it will take a long time for these cars to come out. But I can dream right?
post #24 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilleah View Post
Hey didn't you guys hear about those cars they are trying to release that run on WATER? That's what is getting me through this gas hype. Bleh..
But yeah..8 oz of water, can take you I think (If i remember correctly 100 miles)...
WOULDNT THAT BE AWESOME?!
I seen it on the news once, it's not very practical though, as it will take a long time for these cars to come out. But I can dream right?
I'll dream right along withyou......that would be great!!
post #25 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilleah View Post
Hey didn't you guys hear about those cars they are trying to release that run on WATER? That's what is getting me through this gas hype. Bleh..
But yeah..8 oz of water, can take you I think (If i remember correctly 100 miles)...
WOULDNT THAT BE AWESOME?!
I seen it on the news once, it's not very practical though, as it will take a long time for these cars to come out. But I can dream right?
Yes!!! I have the video clip on my desktop. The guy who came up with it is now going to congress to get the vehicle approved and I believe its already patented.
There are a lot of modifications that need to be done to vehicles, so with assembly lines we're probably looking at 3-5 years down the road for these vehicles.

I wonder how much MORE the cars are going to cost though.
post #26 of 29
Where I am living the cheepest price right now is 95.5 cents per liter which translates to $3.61 per gallon.... it's crazy if I am down only 1/4 of a tank it takes over $25 to fill it
post #27 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005 View Post
Where I am living the cheepest price right now is 95.5 cents per liter which translates to $3.61 per gallon.... it's crazy if I am down only 1/4 of a tank it takes over $25 to fill it
$3.61 a gallon!???
post #28 of 29
Sooo expensive! It makes me glad to drive a small car! It's 2.71 in my part of Texas, and apparently that's cheap! I love my hyundai accent. Still it went from filling up with $12.00 to filling up with almost $30.00. That's a huge increase. Also, using water as fuel makes me a little nervous. Considering how scarce oil is becoming (comparitively), I'd hate to see water become a hard to find commodity. Eeek! Perhaps that is just my paranoia shining through.
post #29 of 29
omg gas is not my friend right now....
i live in ontario canada, in the boonies too so the translation is about $4.25 a gallon

$1.12 per litre
3.8 litres per gallon
= EEEEKKK!!

what the heck happened to those electric cars they promised eh?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Gas.........I hate it!