So, who's doing what where you are?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is your spouse/girl-boyfriend/children/cats doing right now? You'll never guess, but my hubby is outside in a long shirt and his underwear barbequeing..........
I'm hoping and praying that one of the neighbors come over to see him....he keeps dashing in and out to turn the steaks! Best of all, the 4 kits are sitting in the kitchen window watching him!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jeff is out having a BBQ with some guy friends, while Reilly is lounging in his bed

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Zissou is sitting in the window staring at bugs, I believe my roommate is driving home from out of state right now, or leaving soon, and I am finishing my thesis. Well, I am more accurately not finishing my thesis
since I'm typing this I guess.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

What is your spouse/girl-boyfriend/children/cats doing right now? You'll never guess, but my hubby is outside in a long shirt and his underwear barbequeing..........
I'm hoping and praying that one of the neighbors come over to see him....he keeps dashing in and out to turn the steaks! Best of all, the 4 kits are sitting in the kitchen window watching him!!
You have GOT to take pics for blackmail!

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lets see... my little sister is watching TV. my mom is downstairs in the basement studying and doing homework, Buddha is napping in the same chair i'm sitting in and Kitty is asleep on a bag.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we just finnished eating some yummy bbq, steve is watching sports. i am on here. and the cats are doing their thing most are napping. Dutchy is looking for Jade..jade just got rescued by steve from dutchy, lol ect..ect lol

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Kipper & Mush are on separate sides of the house pouting as they just got done trying to fight for a cat-tree, and now neither has it.

My daughter is sitting right here going " I DID IT! I DID IT! IM PUTTING THE SHOES ON! LOOK!"

Im sitting here with a head-ache. Bleh...
And Brandon is at work making the big bucks. yay!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm on here and fiddlin with my myspace thingy. Just added a new song! Plus I'm on the phone. DH is watching an action packed video. The kitties are with DH I believe. Well last time I saw Mooch she was in the bathroom sink.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got home from my weekend visit to my parents... catching up on myspace and TCS

John is watching pre-season football.... and Harley & Davidson are busy chasing eachother around the house

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Will is playing his favorite video games and Sash just got done demanding food from Will (papa)
and now he's happily snoozing away in his new box.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I have been reading a book, Aaron is watching football while on the laptop, and Abby is looking out the window. Did I mention Aaron is fully-clothed?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I have been reading a book, Aaron is watching football while on the laptop, and Abby is looking out the window. Did I mention Aaron is fully-clothed?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jerry wasn't inspired by your gnome, was he?

Mom is watching TV, cats are napping, and I'm debating having a bacon cheeseburger.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sash is back and demanding food again from Will, he's starting to bite and climb up his legs
I get off the hook right now.

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Kricket and I are play fishing with her new toy, this thing is great. Vinnie(boyfriend) is off at work and I'm on here. Exciting right

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rob is upstairs mucking with a computer for his cousin, and running into frustrating problems. I haven't seen the cats all afternoon, which likely means Fawn and Cindy are snoozing on the back porch and Suzy in the study. Me? I'm just messing around with assorted stuff at the computer -- TCS, putting some pics on my PDA and organizing them, etc, etc -- and pretty soon I need to go upstairs and put supper together, but that'll only take a few minutes since it's mostly already done.

Oh, yes -- Rob is fully clothed, too.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had to get hubby off the computer by telling him there is a football game on. He's parked with a frosty beer on the sofa.

Eight-ball just jumped in my lap.

Spike and Sam are sleeping on the floor on either side of me - my office has ceramic tile floor and it is cool.

Looking to my right I see Pinky and Spanky lounging in the sun porch.

And there's Dakota asleep in the cat tree behind me.

Stumpy is watching over the house from his key spot in the dining room.

And Scarlett is where else? Sleeping on top of Steve.

The others are no where apparent.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My 4yo is asleep (THANK GOD!)
My 8yo is in my room watching tv to keep from waking up his lil brother.
DH is behind me watching something on tv that I have NO interest in.
Jake's sleeping w/DH
Tiger is outside being the neighborhood thug

And Reilly is asleep with my 4yo.
Me? Bout to run the 8yo out of my room so I can go to bed

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby is on his computer looking for a new phone as his went poop on him, three cats are out on the front porch watching the world go by and Twig is on the desk beside me looking for attention.