Moved thread

ellen13

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
In the Cat Lounge I clicked on on a thread that said it was moved. I received a message that said I do not have permission to access this page. What does that mean? I've opened the thread before and didn't have a problem with it.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It means that the thread was deleted or moved to review, there may be something the mods want to check on.

There was also a post in the announcement thread the other day that TCS are having a few problems so it may have disappeared, but probabably the former.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
could you tell me the title of the thread that you clicked on which gave you that error message? I have had a look at the 'moved' threads in the lounge and all of them take you to the new thread destination.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ellen13

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

It means that the thread was deleted or moved to review, there may be something the mods want to check on.

There was also a post in the announcement thread the other day that TCS are having a few problems so it may have disappeared, but probabably the former.
Ok, thanks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ellen13

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

could you tell me the title of the thread that you clicked on which gave you that error message? I have had a look at the 'moved' threads in the lounge and all of them take you to the new thread destination.
The name of the thread was "Free Dog Food and Free Cat Food" but now I can't find it. It was on page 2 and I checked up to page 6 and I didn't see it.
I also checked the other "moved" threads and all of them took me to the new thread. Maybe it was removed.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ellen13

The name of the thread was "Free Dog Food and Free Cat Food" but now I can't find it. It was on page 2 and I checked up to page 6 and I didn't see it.
I also checked the other "moved" threads and all of them took me to the new thread. Maybe it was removed.
That thread was a spam link that had nothing to do with free food, so you didn't miss anything.