New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sweet Mia!

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
We have taken on another kitten. Mia and her two brothers were picked up near my parents place by my kids. We had seen quick sightings of them all weekend. My boys were able to call them closer with food.

I took them to our local SOCKS for adoption. They have a waiting list and wouldn't take them at first. I signed up to do some volunteering on the weekend and to start working with their foster bottle babies. By signing up and agreeing to adopt one of the kittens they were persuaded to take the 2 male kittens. They even made Mai and appointment the next day with the vet for shots and spay and blood work!!!!!!!! It has been a week and other than a slight infection with the stitches she has moved right in to our hearts.

Sweet Mia- estimated age 8 weeks



She loves my dogs.


She loves to irritate her older brothers and sisters!!


post #2 of 28
What a beauty!
post #3 of 28
I love that last pic!
post #4 of 28
Thread Starter 
Mia last night killing the honeysuckle ball from Plain Brown Tabby!!!




post #5 of 28
She is very pretty.
post #6 of 28
She is so sweet. I love calicos. That ball is almost as big as her!
post #7 of 28
What a cutie!
post #8 of 28
oh My! what a beautiful little girl fit her right into your sig too, huh?
post #9 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277
oh My! what a beautiful little girl fit her right into your sig too, huh?
Yep, Karen (Abbysmom) hooked me right up!! Made it look like she's been there the whole time!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom
She is so sweet. I love calicos. That ball is almost as big as her!
She actually carries that ball all over the place. I've tried taking a picture of her running around with it in her mouth, no such luck!
post #10 of 28
I love that last photo!!

She's adorable!
post #11 of 28
Thread Starter 
Thank you!!

I love the last picture as well!!!
post #12 of 28
I did hear the rumour about another kittie joining your ranks... 9 of them now huh? the thought of 9 makes my head hurt

she sure is adorable isnt she awwwww how wonderful!!!
post #13 of 28
She looks like my Amber as a kitten! What a sweetie!
post #14 of 28
Awww, she's such a cutie!
post #15 of 28
Eva, how did I miss this?!!

I noticed the addition of a sweet little tortie in your siggy and had to come looking!

Mia is adorable! I bet she'd giving your others a run for their money! I love the look on Pooh's face when Mia is behind him!
post #16 of 28
Look at that little dumpling!!. She's gorgeous Don't they look so cute when their playing on their backs and their legs are all over the place
post #17 of 28
The picture of her hiding behind poohbear is hilarious.

She is very pretty.
post #18 of 28
By the way I love her name!!
post #19 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar
Eva, how did I miss this?!!

I noticed the addition of a sweet little tortie in your siggy and had to come looking!

Mia is adorable! I bet she'd giving your others a run for their money! I love the look on Pooh's face when Mia is behind him!
I have really kept a low profile about her because I had felt that I had reached my limit but I just couldn't turn her away. So I've been dealing with issues of when is enough enough.

Mia is a total joy to have and is helping Mocha with some issues of his own. I have no regrets with taking her into our home.

She has so much personality and she is connecting with each member of the family...cats, dogs, and humans. She doesn't like the lizards.

Mia is a fireball. I think that's the best way to describe her.

That picture of her and Pooh is one of my favorites as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Look at that little dumpling!!. She's gorgeous Don't they look so cute when their playing on their backs and their legs are all over the place
I can't get over how they can put their feet over their heads sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny82
By the way I love her name!!
Thank You! I'm not sure how I came up with it other than she was just so sweet and Mia just slipped right out of my mouth.
post #20 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by snosrap5
I have really kept a low profile about her because I had felt that I had reached my limit but I just couldn't turn her away. So I've been dealing with issues of when is enough enough.

Mia is a total joy to have and is helping Mocha with some issues of his own. I have no regrets with taking her into our home.

Oh, I see! Well, I just blew your cover by snooping out the pictures! In all seriousness, Mia is a fantastic addition to your family and I know that you will have thought everything through before bringing her into your home! (I know she'll have been in your heart from the start! )

That is excellent that she's helping Mocha with his issues, she really knows how to earn her keep, does little Mia! Makes me think that it was really meant to be!

You're going to have a lot of tortitude with Mia when she grows up! Especially as she's showing her excitability already!

I cant blame her for not being too keen on the Lizards yet - especially Ziggy - as she's so small right now!

Do you have some more pictures?!
post #21 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by snosrap5
I'm not sure how I came up with it other than she was just so sweet and Mia just slipped right out of my mouth.
Mia really is a pretty name! It reminded me of chixyb's tortie and white, who I think is also called Mia! ( )

I do think the best names for tortie and white are definitely Mia and Molly!
post #22 of 28
Thread Starter 
No, you didn't blow my cover. Karen kept telling me I needed to add her to the fur pics. I was just going to calmly sneak her into my siggy.


Karen keeps telling me about their quirky personalities. She does have a lot of fire and she talks back to you if she doesn't like what your doing.

I don't have any new pictures. She has been fighting a cold that turned into a URI over the weekend and is know on antibiotics which she absolutely hates. Screams the house down like you were hitting her.

I think I might have some of her and the basset hound Scoobie which for some reason is her best friend. I will post them later tonight.
post #23 of 28
she's gorgeous! i was looking at some Plain Brown Tabby stuff last night (i have a brown tabby, tho he's hardly plain, so if i order some cat stuff off the web, it'll be from there). did your other cats like the honeysuckle ball as well? what did you think of their products and service? thanks
post #24 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadian girl
she's gorgeous! i was looking at some Plain Brown Tabby stuff last night (i have a brown tabby, tho he's hardly plain, so if i order some cat stuff off the web, it'll be from there). did your other cats like the honeysuckle ball as well? what did you think of their products and service? thanks
They all love the honeysuckle. The service and products are super. Fast shipping and I have yet to order anything my cats didn't like.
post #25 of 28
Mia is absolutely gorgeous! I can't get over all that coloring and then there's that cute little white tummy!
post #26 of 28
Aww...she's precious! I'm sure she's keeping you all busy as only a kitten can do!
post #27 of 28
She is a cuuuutie patooootie!
post #28 of 28
what a cutie! I love your hound!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!