or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Still Pregnant

post #1 of 3
Thread Starter 
Cala is still pregnant.

We didn't make it to the vet today, as she doesn't do well in the car. The vet said to wait until she delivered, and do her spay/shots/vet check at that time.

We felt the kittens move last night, however we've been able to "see" them move since we've had her (Thursday).
post #2 of 3
About the spaying, good idea to get it done but from all the reading I have done around this site you should probably wait about 8 weeks.
We are in the same boat....Tullah STILL hasn't delivered either!
post #3 of 3
We are still waiting too! But from the looks of it, I think we will have kittens tonight...Horray! Good luck with your kitties.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care