TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Updated Harley Pictures
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Updated Harley Pictures

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 
Just some updated photos of Harley!

(Please don't mind the dust on the bar stools , I dusted yesterday, of course after I took the photos!)

He found his new favorite place to sleep - on the bar stools in the kitchen!


Trying to sleep


Yup, I'm cute, I know


I am the KING of the apartment!


He found the toilet paper roll the other day, and decided it would be fun to lay in it after he tore up 1/2 the roll! Of course I couldn't ruin his fun!


Scary eyes!
post #2 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley

He found his new favorite place to sleep - on the bar stools in the kitchen!


Trying to sleep
It's funny how he stretches over two stools and tries his best to be comfy. Harley is asweetheart.
post #3 of 27
Thread Starter 
I know - he sleeps in the strangest spots!
post #4 of 27
Nawwwwwwwww! Yay!
What dust?
How do you keep him from destroying the TP. What he did there is just make a nest. Z makes confetti. All over the house!
post #5 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom
Nawwwwwwwww! Yay!
What dust?
How do you keep him from destroying the TP. What he did there is just make a nest. Z makes confetti. All over the house!
Oh he tore up 1/2 the roll in the bathroom! This is what he ripped off the roll and didn't tear up, I got to him before he did that!
post #6 of 27
Harley, you're such a cutie!!
post #7 of 27
Thread Starter 
He is sleeping on the floor next to me now, and I wanted to get a pic of him, as his colouring is starting to get a little darker on his stomach - I love his spots! (He has started to sleep with his tail between his legs like that too, I think its so funny!


So then he decided to roll over and show me all his spots on his fluffy belly!
post #8 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! he has turned into such a big boy!!! soooo georgous!!!! Harley you can come hang out at AUNTIE VAL'S anyday you want to and stay as long as you would like lol........ this is my fav pic.
post #9 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! he has turned into such a big boy!!! soooo georgous!!!! Harley you can come hang out at AUNTIE VAL'S anyday you want to and stay as long as you would like lol........ this is my fav pic.


Thats my favorite picture too - he looks like he's smiling!

When he's being a little devil, I'll send him right over to his Aunt Val's! Now that you live in MN, we'll come right over!
post #10 of 27
he has to be one of my favorite cats on here! he is soooo handsome!!
post #11 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
Thats my favorite picture too - he looks like he's smiling!

When he's being a little devil, I'll send him right over to his Aunt Val's! Now that you live in MN, we'll come right over!
Harley a little devil?!? NEVER I don't believe it lol
post #12 of 27
He is looking like such a man cat these days! No more kitteny look for him! Cute pics!!! (Except all that dust! )
post #13 of 27
Little Harley is a big boy now....

But he is a gorgeous kitty
post #14 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky
Little Harley is a big boy now....

But he is a gorgeous kitty
I know, I get sad that he's no longer a little baby anymore either! I miss him being so tiny!
Thank you for your kind comment - I think he is gorgeous too, hehe!
I think he might KNOW that he's good looking, it's all gone to his head!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis
Harley a little devil?!? NEVER I don't believe it lol
I'll send him over, and you can see for yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by menagerie mama
He is looking like such a man cat these days! No more kitteny look for him! Cute pics!!! (Except all that dust! :shocker)
He has the times when he has a little kitty look on his face, but he is getting to be so big! He'll be 1 in June!
Sure doesn't seem like he should already be 1!
post #15 of 27
What a handsome boy!
post #16 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
You should put this one in the X-rated thread!

Harley is such a handsome boy. I just love his dark colouring.
post #17 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy
he has to be one of my favorite cats on here! he is soooo handsome!!
Me tooooo!!! We should start a fan club!!

post #18 of 27
He is so adorable...er I mean Handsome (sorry big guy.) My girls are swooning over him
post #19 of 27
That is one gorgeous cat!
post #20 of 27
Oh Mackenzie, what a precious babe you've got! I love the one with him on his back. And how could you be mad at a cute face like that even if he did destroy your tp?! Love!!
post #21 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctie
Oh Mackenzie, what a precious babe you've got! I love the one with him on his back. And how could you be mad at a cute face like that even if he did destroy your tp?! Love!!
Oh of course I could NEVER be mad at him for doing anything like that - he gets away with more stuff around here.... only cuz he's so darn cute
post #22 of 27
Oh he is such a handsome boy!
post #23 of 27
My goodness, look how big he's getting!

He's just as gorgeous though
post #24 of 27
Now that is one handsome kitty cat! How adorable - and he poses for pictures!
post #25 of 27
Great pictures. What a handsome boy Harley is.
post #26 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adymarie
Now that is one handsome kitty cat! How adorable - and he poses for pictures!
He always poses for the camera, he's such a ham!
post #27 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
So then he decided to roll over and show me all his spots on his fluffy belly!
definitely one for the x-rated thread!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Updated Harley Pictures