TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › ~~~ Good Friday/St. Patrick's Day Morning ~~~
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

~~~ Good Friday/St. Patrick's Day Morning ~~~ - Page 2

post #31 of 48
Picture this....
In my workout class yesterday..
the whole session including warm-ups, weights, aerobics and the final stretches, were done to Bagpipe music.
We had a ball.
Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone.
post #32 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocats
Picture this....
In my workout class yesterday..
the whole session including warm-ups, weights, aerobics and the final stretches, were done to Bagpipe music.
We had a ball.
Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone.
That really sounds like a lot of fun. I bet there were a lot of giggling women in there!!
post #33 of 48
Seattle Center and all of it's attactions (Science Center, Experience Music Project).
The waterfront, ferry rides to the penninsula, Discovery Park and old Fort Lawton (the highest population of in city bald eagles nest out there).
Pike Place Public Market and the Sanitary Market across the Street(Staurday is a bad day to go though, jam packed like sardines in a can).

Pioneer Square (though don't go down there after dark, it's an entirely different place then).
Underground tour in Pioneer Square.

Washington Mutual Tower if it's springtime, to see Seattle's most famous Peregrine Falcon pair raise their chicks (on camera, monitors in the lobby).

Take a waterfront dinner cruise (kinda pricey, but well worth it) or just a waterfront and lake tour on one of the Spirit boats (Spirit of Seattle, Spirit of Puget Sound etc).

Lots of other things to do as not, not everything is in the city of course, but there really is a lot to do there.

And if you're into nightlife and clubbing, there are quite a few places in Belltown (Downtown, though closer to Seattle Center).
post #34 of 48
Seattle is a beautiful city.
Years ago, I took the ferry from Seattle to Victoria and Vancouver.
It was a wonderful trip.
post #35 of 48
Thread Starter 
49 minutes til I leave and about 4 1/2 hours before the game starts. I'm getting excited for the weekend to be here!

post #36 of 48
3 hours for me

I'm definately ready for the weekend!!
post #37 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN
49 minutes til I leave and about 4 1/2 hours before the game starts. I'm getting excited for the weekend to be here!

Yay!! House is picked up, I'm all around...I'm ready for the Game!!!!!!!!!
post #38 of 48
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
3 hours for me

I'm definately ready for the weekend!!

3 hours to get 12 more posts!!!


I bet if you do more work, it wil be 5 before you know it.
post #39 of 48
45 minutes for me!! Sorry Lee is off work NOW!!
post #40 of 48
Everyone gets to leave much earlier than me today! No fair!
post #41 of 48
35 minutes here! Then Fish and Chips (although I may have onion rings) for dinner!
post #42 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
Everyone gets to leave much earlier than me today! No fair!
Don't feel bad! I have to stay till 5 and I have a funny feeling I'm going to be the only one here
post #43 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277
Don't feel bad! I have to stay till 5 and I have a funny feeling I'm going to be the only one here
At least someone will be here with me!

I think I'll be alone in the office today too - I got to leave 2 hours early yesterday, so its okay
post #44 of 48
Ack - I think I have had too much salt today - I am having some major pregnancy swelling!
post #45 of 48
Have a good weekend everyone!! See you on monday!! Don't have too much green alcohol tonight!
post #46 of 48
Jeez this has been the longest half hour of my life
post #47 of 48
I feel like a Ninja ready to pounce on any spotlight quests - but I am going home soon!
post #48 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom
Have a good weekend everyone!! See you on monday!! Don't have too much green alcohol tonight!
Lucky you! Have a great weekend!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › ~~~ Good Friday/St. Patrick's Day Morning ~~~