or Connect
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Today I took some pictures I am PROUD of!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Today I took some pictures I am PROUD of!!

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
[These are of Garfield and Petals only. Lilo is too shy... hehe Please let me know what ya'll think and whic you like best of each of my little models. hehehe









And showing some teeth... hahahaha









post #2 of 25
holy cow, those pictures are gorgeous!!! What kind of camera do you use?

Great job, keep 'em coming!!!
post #3 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyDF
holy cow, those pictures are gorgeous!!! What kind of camera do you use?

Great job, keep 'em coming!!!


Why, thank you!!

I use a Kodak Easyshare DX7590. 5 Megapixels.
My hubby bought it for me not this past Christmas but the one before, but I am just now reading the booklet to learn how to take the best pictures possible with this camera.
post #4 of 25
Nice closeups!
post #5 of 25
Beautiful
post #6 of 25
What great pics of your kitties!! They are adorable!! You definitely learned how to use your camera!!
post #7 of 25


Those first pictures of Petals eyes are absolutely stunning - how gorgeous

And Garfield, you know I love him! You really are taking amazing photos with your camera. I'm looking at getting a new one, I have a Kodak now already, I think I might be upgrading!

Great photos, you have a reason to be proud of them!
post #8 of 25
Brilliant photos, lovely cats.
post #9 of 25
There is no way I could pick just one of those pictures as favorite! They are ALL gorgeous! And what stunning models!
post #10 of 25
Thread Starter 
Awwwww, thanks everyone. These are really the first pics I have taken that I think look neat.

I am looking forward to so many more!!
post #11 of 25
Very nice job on those photos!
post #12 of 25
well done!!!! ..such sweet little faces ...there is a kitty close up thread that those would be great in
post #13 of 25
They're all wonderfull shots. I like the longhair looking out the window. It's got great composition and it's a beautifull cat. But The second shot of the grey cat is nice too. The cat itself is unique. Great color.
post #14 of 25
post #15 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailfish
They're all wonderfull shots. I like the longhair looking out the window. It's got great composition and it's a beautifull cat. But The second shot of the grey cat is nice too. The cat itself is unique. Great color.

Thank you!!
post #16 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by XangelicxnekoX
heheheheh
post #17 of 25
Ah oh!!, I think Reilly is in love with Petals
post #18 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew
Ah oh!!, I think Reilly is in love with Petals

Hehehehe.. Petals took those shots with Reilly in mind... or so she tells me... hehehehe
As a matter of fact.. in her first picture... she says she is looking downward in sadness at how far apart they are....
post #19 of 25
Those are great pictures! I wish that I could get my cats to hold still long enough for me to take those kind of pictures! Bravo!
post #20 of 25
That's my CAMERA!!! What setting did you use? What great pics!! I love them all!! hehee
post #21 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly*21
That's my CAMERA!!! What setting did you use? What great pics!! I love them all!! hehee


Isn't it a wonderful camera? Best investment I have ever made in a camera!!
I used the "close up self portrait setting"
I should have read the booklet over a year ago... hehe
post #22 of 25
With that one you have to have good light because there is no flash, but if you do it takes great pictures!! Now I see how you got them to look so good...hehe I have to reduce my pics a lot or else they would look more like yours.
post #23 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly*21
With that one you have to have good light because there is no flash, but if you do it takes great pictures!! Now I see how you got them to look so good...hehe I have to reduce my pics a lot or else they would look more like yours.

Oh there was so much light!! I had the idea to take out the camera when I found Garfield perched in his favorite spot (my bedroom window pane) after his bath. I found Petals laying so sweet on my bed. I thought to myself... 2 kittys being still and enjoying the quietness.... they both seemed to have been in there own little worlds in those moments. Atleast I thought so.
I feel as I could almost see their thoughts in some of them.
It's easy to take good pics when the subject (or in my case- subjectS) are so willing.
post #24 of 25
hehhehe...yes! You took great pics!!! Keep'em coming! (if your kitties will sit still long enough...LoL)
post #25 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly*21
hehhehe...yes! You took great pics!!! Keep'em coming! (if your kitties will sit still long enough...LoL)

Thats funny because out of my 3... PETALS will stop and pose anytime she sees the camera.
GARFIELD.... well sometimes he will pose for meowmy.
Now LILO... hmmmm what am I gonna do with Ms. Shy girl?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Today I took some pictures I am PROUD of!!