TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › How are ya this mornin?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How are ya this mornin?

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
Tired here, worked out last night and then just couldn't fall asleep.

It's cold and rainy out, I think it's going to be a long day.

How is everybody this morning?
post #2 of 25
You guys sure have been getting odd weather there!!. My parents live about 2 hours from Port Huron and they said that all of their snow is gone.

Woke up this morning to day off #2. Debating about doing the 1 hour drive to the "big city" to go to Walmart! I feel the need for civilization!
post #3 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew
You guys sure have been getting odd weather there!!. My parents live about 2 hours from Port Huron and they said that all of their snow is gone.

Woke up this morning to day off #2. Debating about doing the 1 hour drive to the "big city" to go to Walmart! I feel the need for civilization!


It's Michigan Snow and 20 one day, 55 and sun shining the next.



Do you really have to drive an hour to get to Walmart?
post #4 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN
It's Michigan Snow and 20 one day, 55 and sun shining the next.



Do you really have to drive an hour to get to Walmart?
Oh yeah!. The big city I'm talking about is a city of 7500. They have a Walmart and a Tim Hortons and fast food!!. I never thought I'd get excited about a trip to Walmart till I moved here!
post #5 of 25
Too darn cold here to do much of anything. Its 10 out! I'm also am thinking of making the hour drive to wal mart! Just for something to do...
post #6 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew
Oh yeah!. The big city I'm talking about is a city of 7500. They have a Walmart and a Tim Hortons and fast food!!. I never thought I'd get excited about a trip to Walmart till I moved here!

You poor thing. Have a good trip if you go.
post #7 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenandcats
Too darn cold here to do much of anything. Its 10 out! I'm also am thinking of making the hour drive to wal mart! Just for something to do...

You too?!?!?!?!


I'm stuck at work. I'd love to go to the store.
post #8 of 25
Good i am not the only sleepy one here! I tried to go to bed last night and the S/O started talking bout taxes, and why the US started them anyway and how now they are supposed to go to upkeep of the roads and etc but there is grey rock rd and warmsprings rd that you can hardly drive down with out knocking out your front end alignment and he is goign to start sending the government bills to pay for the fixes and that all our tax money is going to build new off ramps on the highways so mr rich guy can bild a thriving buisness and the representative of the state is pocketing the 100,000 that was given to him to get the ramp done and so on and so on. (it was literally like one breath of ranting to fit all of that in ) i had to finally yell to him that i would LOVE to talk politics and taxes with him but i HAD to go to sleep because i had to go to WORK this morning1
post #9 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom
Good i am not the only sleepy one here! I tried to go to bed last night and the S/O started talking bout taxes, and why the US started them anyway and how now they are supposed to go to upkeep of the roads and etc but there is grey rock rd and warmsprings rd that you can hardly drive down with out knocking out your front end alignment and he is goign to start sending the government bills to pay for the fixes and that all our tax money is going to build new off ramps on the highways so mr rich guy can bild a thriving buisness and the representative of the state is pocketing the 100,000 that was given to him to get the ramp done and so on and so on. (it was literally like one breath of ranting to fit all of that in ) i had to finally yell to him that i would LOVE to talk politics and taxes with him but i HAD to go to sleep because i had to go to WORK this morning1




Talking taxes might put me to sleep pretty fast.
post #10 of 25
Oh he wont let you to sleep while he is talking. its the constant, baby are you listening? you dont think the same?
post #11 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom
Oh he wont let you to sleep while he is talking. its the constant, baby are you listening? you dont thin the same?



I actually don't! When it's bedtime for me, it's bedtime!!
post #12 of 25
Only -10 c. here which is not bad...For the past two weeks, it has been -2 and -3 which for here, is paradise in January...

Its too dreary for me though..I love the sun.

Another blah Tuesday but I am in a great mood for some reason...Probably because me and DD had a great talk this a.m while getting ready and she wasn't horrible to get up..(when you connect and have a great talk with a 12/13 year old, its always a great reason to be in a good mood )
post #13 of 25
How am I this morning? Well, I got the day off work, which is good, because I got to wake up late and spend some time with the kitties, but bad because I was depending on the money to pay the bills and because it's really hard to get myself moving in the direction of school when I sleep in. I have a lesson in an hour, so I'm in the process of warming up (I'm a flutist) and Im taking a little break. It's also cold and rainy here (and noisy...there are a lot of horns honking and fire trucks and ambulances and police cars this morning...I hope everything is ok), but overall, I'm good. Well-rested certainly, but a little miffed at myself for being so laaaaazy
post #14 of 25
Good here - except the heater when out in our office this morning, its only 11* outside this morning - so its VERY chilly in the office today until the heat guys come to fix it
post #15 of 25
Oh i am so sorry! its like almost 60* here and i have my space heater going! spoiled georgia girl here! i would freeze to death if it was 11* here!!
post #16 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom
Oh i am so sorry! its like almost 60* here and i have my space heater going! spoiled georgia girl here! i would freeze to death if it was 11* here!!

I have my little space heater going - but its not doing any justice! My hands are FROZEN!
post #17 of 25
I know the feeling! i STAY cold. even in the summer i keep a blanket in the truck because the a/c makes me to cold but its to hot outside to turn it off!
post #18 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom
I know the feeling! i STAY cold. even in the summer i keep a blanket in the truck because the a/c makes me to cold but its to hot outside to turn it off!
I'm the same way - I am always cold, even in the summer
post #19 of 25
I'm tired

Gracie decided she didn't want me to sleep past 3:00am this morning.
post #20 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanor
I'm tired

Gracie decided she didn't want me to sleep past 3:00am this morning.


That is the exact reason my cats have their own room all night.


I would love to let them out all night but they have me up every 15 minutes.
post #21 of 25
Phenom finally quit that. they will grow out of it eventually!
post #22 of 25
It wouldn't have been so bad, but instead of getting on the bed and just laying down, she decided that she would instead walk all around my husband's head and pillow (which he does NOT appreciate). hehe
post #23 of 25
Oh Phenom isnt allowed in the bedroom at night. She just runs into the door and groabs the doornob and bunny kicks the door for about 30 seconds and slides down the door. Meows for a while and repeats.
post #24 of 25
I actually slept through the nite-read a book in the bathtub till about 10:15 last nite and slept until 5:00!!! That was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a vet appt for bakker this afternoon but this am will watching martha and the view I sorted out into about 20 containers this larger container of bolts and screws and asst stuff!!! Took less than 2 hours. Now DH just has to decide what to do with all this stuff. Dad is retired is collects scrap metal and stuff to recycle -he makes ave $300/mon-keeps him busy. However he gives stuff to us and then we have to figure out what to do with it!!
Its amazing the stuff he finds on construction sites in their junk piles.
post #25 of 25
I had a lovely morning here. Stayed up reading lastnight, and got up late today, around 10:00 - I have nowhere to go, it's great!!! So I had myself a cup of hot cocoa and read the paper, watched the Weather Channel and lazed around with the cats, and now I'm on TCS. Life is good today!


Here, it is like 35* (F), with tons of dirty slush on the roads....And it's supposed to rain, sleet, freezing rain, snow etc. tonight. But at least it's nice & sunny out right now.


Oooo- so sorry if you guys aren't having a very good day!! I know what that feels like....But you know, when you have those really good days you just have to share that, too!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › How are ya this mornin?