TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Our Anniversary
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Our Anniversary

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
Today is our 3rd year anniversary!! This is actually the anniversary of our first date. We went out for dinner at East Side Mario's

What did you do on the first date with your SO?
post #2 of 23
Awww, that's so sweet. Happy anniversary!!
post #3 of 23
Happy anniversary!
post #4 of 23
Happy Anniversary to you both!!
post #5 of 23
Happy Anniversary! Just think, soon you'll have another anniversary to celebrate. All the more excuses to go out and have a fancy meal and drink lots of wine!
post #6 of 23
Congrats on 3 years together. DH and I met at the Hoosier Bar, a dive in Kokomo Indiana. We went out the next night to another bar that played country music, and we danced, and talked a lot.
Last September was our 12th wedding anniversary, and we went to dinner then stopped at a bar for a quick drink. Before that, I think it had been several years since we were at a bar! LOL!

Did you go to the same restaurant as your first date?
post #7 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo
Congrats on 3 years together. DH and I met at the Hoosier Bar, a dive in Kokomo Indiana. We went out the next night to another bar that played country music, and we danced, and talked a lot.
Last September was our 12th wedding anniversary, and we went to dinner then stopped at a bar for a quick drink. Before that, I think it had been several years since we were at a bar! LOL!

Did you go to the same restaurant as your first date?
That's great!! 12 years married ...every year we have gone out to the same resturant for our anniversary but not this year unfourtunatley...the nearest East Side Mario's is in Thunder Bay and that is a 4 hour drive ..Jeff is working right now but hopefully we can catch up tonight for a homecooked meal
post #8 of 23
Congratulations!!!!

Earlier this month it was the 17th (yikes) anniversary of our first date. We had pizza and went to see a movie.
post #9 of 23
Sweet!
post #10 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom
Congratulations!!!!

Earlier this month it was the 17th (yikes) anniversary of our first date. We had pizza and went to see a movie.
and here i am thinking that youre 25!
post #11 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
and here i am thinking that youre 25!
I am, I just started young!
post #12 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew
Today is our 3rd year anniversary!! This is actually the anniversary of our first date. We went out for dinner at East Side Mario's

What did you do on the first date with your SO?
Congrats on the 3 years together!!


My husband and I will be together for 4 years on feb 8th. from our first date. We went to a Japenese resturant called STIX, that is where they cook in front of you!! We went there because I had gone there for my homecoming dance in school and loved it!! It was a perfect place because there were not any awkard moments since the dinner was sooo interesting....we now go there on all of our anniversary's!!

now I remember everything, because we also went to see A beautiful mind and went bowling that night.....(he also asked me out for the next date, while we were on the first date)..but dont get me talking about fate of being together because I can go all night!!! lol
post #13 of 23
Congratulations!!

My husband and I are celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary on Friday. Our 19th anniversary of our first date will be in mid March. We had known each other for about a year, went on a lot of mutual events together in that year, including weekend ski trips, rafting trips, etc. We were young and single and hung out in a large crowd of young and singles. Our first date when we actually went out together without the crowd was to a party at a friend's house then back to my place. The date lasted 3 days, and what can I say, he moved in and we've been together nearly 19 years since that first date.
post #14 of 23
Congrats! My fiancee and I celebrated our 4 year 'dating' anniversary on the 26th. Him and I met while working at Target during our college years. We spent our first date together ordering pizza and watching a movie at my house.

This anniversary was bittersweet for us because it was probably the last time we'll celebrate our dating anniversary. After we get married this July we'll most likely be celebrating that anniversary instead!
post #15 of 23
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!

Me and my boo never actually had a first date. I was dating someone else when I met him. We became really close friends and then I just couldn't get the courage to break up with the other one. It was a weird situation. So the day I got the courage to do it me and my boo went out with friends to a lounge and have been together ever since. So no first date for us!!! But 3 years and 7 months of happiness is enough for me.
post #16 of 23
Happy Happy Anniversary!
We went ice skating with the church Youth Group. (We were only 15 & 16 and I was`nt allowed to "date" yet)
Linda
post #17 of 23
We went to Blockbuster and rented Shallow Hal. I remember we ended up watching Signs instead and the next night,(our 2nd date since he went to school in Pittsburgh, we moved pretty quickly ) we watched Shallow Hal and he said that he would leave at the end of the movie, so I played the end scene probably 15 or 20 times so he wouldn't leave
post #18 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy
We went to Blockbuster and rented Shallow Hal and Signs
That sounds like a nice relaxing date to me!
post #19 of 23
Oops! Had to edit my last post and you posted while I was doing so!
post #20 of 23
For our first 'date' we went to the Olive Garden (this town is all about franchise restaurants, hardly a thing original!). We'd had some mutual friends before then so we'd been to other places and stuff with them. That was in November of 2001. We got engaged the next September and now we've been married 2 1/2 years.
post #21 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by berylayn
Congrats! My fiancee and I celebrated our 4 year 'dating' anniversary on the 26th. Him and I met while working at Target during our college years. We spent our first date together ordering pizza and watching a movie at my house.

This anniversary was bittersweet for us because it was probably the last time we'll celebrate our dating anniversary. After we get married this July we'll most likely be celebrating that anniversary instead!
Oh, you can celebrate both anniversaries! Its all about traditions, and if you already have the tradition of celebrating your dating anniversary, keep it up!

We married 6 months after we met, and never really celebrate the anniversary of when we met, or our first date (the night after we met!) Our first Christmas and Valentines together, we were already married! I honestly have trouble remembering when we met, and have to ask dh. Was it Feb 24th or 26th? Much nicer to mark the day as special, since it changed your life.
post #22 of 23
*laugh* My s/o and I didn't really have a first date either as I was sort of dating someone else at the time. The first time we went out (he lived in a different town at the time with some friends of mine, and we "met" online) he took me to the mall to get Hoagieville cheese fries (since I'd never had them) and to look for mens jeans, since he was convinced they would fit me better than womens. Well, I hated the cheese fries and was too embarrassed to look for pants with him, but we just celebrated our second "dating" anniverary at midnight on Christmas Eve.
post #23 of 23
Tracy,....happy anniversary!
So sorry if is a bit late, but I doesn´t be here for a while last days......
I really wish that you spend a lovely time!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Our Anniversary