Status
Not open for further replies.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Welcome to
Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Smudge's Colorado Cafe is a place for all kittys and their frens to come hang out.

Some of our akomodations are:

• Comfy booths where you can enjoy our kwizine

• Bar area with a big skreen tv for the tuff boyz to watch sports. We also have a danse floor here and will have live entertainment on occashons

• A kwiet room for those wanting intimate conversation or to read. The kwiet area always has a warm sun spot.

I'm Luzee and my sisters are Karlee and Much. We frekwently went to the Roofies Bar and Grill. The owners (Rufus and Lukey) moved on and we started taking over the bar. We had been thinking of making the bar more of our own. Our dear lil fren, Smudge, has become seriously ill now and we decided to renovate and name the cafe after him. With permission of his Meowmy Kim, we have put up some pitures of our sweetie.

Smudge is a speshal kitty with magical eyes.

Smudge at 5 weeks (isn't he a little doll?)

Our Smudgie exploring outside

Our hansum boy

So join us in gud kitty conversation and company.

Luvs, Luzeee and Carly

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Luzee and Carly
... The cafe is beautiful!! Thanks bunches for opening it for our kitty frens and their meowmies and purrpas too. I think Tiger and I would just like to have a catnip salad with catnip dressing on the side please with catnip tea to drink. Thank You

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Breakfast
Tropical Breakfast Parfait
Mexican Breakfast Casserole
Grilled Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sandwiches
Apple-Maple Chicken Sausage Breakfast Sammies
Chili Sweet Potato Hash with Fried Eggs and Fresh Tomato Salsa
Scrambled Ham and Egg Breakfast Sandwiches on Totally-From-Scratch Biscuits
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Burritto
Corn Cake Breakfast Stacks with Maple Butter

Sandwiches
Paella Burgers and Spanish Fries with Pimiento Mayonnaise
Chicken or Turkey Spanakopita Burgers and Fries with Yogurt Dip
Southwest Turkey Burgers
Chili Dog Bacon Cheeseburgers and Fiery Fries
Big Blue Burgers
Gourmet Grilled Cheese Samwich

Entrees
Five Spice Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry
Spinach and Bacon Quiche
Pot Roast with Roasted Vegetables
Shrimp Gumbo Casserole

Desserts
(all chocolate desserts are made with a speshal chocolate tat kittys can have)
Smudge's special smudgescicle (a delishus concoction of
blue raspberry and vanilla an chocolate ice creem)
Couer de la creem
Ginger Lemon Dessert Cups
Heavenly Triple Chocolate Cake

Drinks
Organic Catnip Tea
Lovers' Catmilkshakes
Co-Cola Classic
Orange Sherbet Slushies
Luzees Energy Drink
Carly's Feel Good Tea

Specialty Drinks
(Only for cats over 1 year old, no kittens. You will be carded!)
Long Island Iced Tea
Frozen Tangerine Margaritas
Strawberry Champagne Punch
Moroccan Catnip Tea Cocktail

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by sandra

Hello Luzee and Carly
... The cafe is beautiful!! Thanks bunches for opening it for our kitty frens and their meowmies and purrpas too. I think Tiger and I would just like to have a catnip salad with catnip dressing on the side please with catnip tea to drink. Thank You
Our first customers. Here's your salad and tea. Tanks for visiting.

Luvs Luzee

(Karlee's sleeping after working on the menu)

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh what a beautiful place! I just would like a catnip tea and Mika says she'll take anything you have as long as it's covered in cheese. (Sometimes I think she's more mouse than cat because she can't get enough cheese. She'll steal it right off the humans' plates if they not careful.)

Can we have a booth next to the sunny window please?

Bijou

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Oh what a beautiful place! I just would like a catnip tea and Mika says she'll take anything you have as long as it's covered in cheese. (Sometimes I think she's more mouse than cat because she can't get enough cheese. She'll steal it right off the humans' plates if they not careful.)

Can we have a booth next to the sunny window please?

Bijou
How lovely for you to visit, Bijou. Tere is a booth over here wit a lovely view of a sunny meadow (tat is the advantage of a cyber cafe is tat I can have all the sunlite and views I want). I will put in an order for our gourmet grilled cheese sanwich. Our shef, Allbrown Cat, makes a wunderful grilled cheese. (By the way, my meomy just cant pass up cheese either). Here's yur tea.

Luzeee

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, you don't know me yet, but I am Smudge's furmommy, Elsa. I decided to see what all the excitement was about. Since I was living under a trailer for a while, I'm not very picky about what I eat. I eat it all!

I want to thank everyone from Meowmy Kim. All the support has really made these past couple weeks much easier for her. My daddy says to tell everyone that Smudge is "meatloafing quietly."

That said, let's eat! - Elsa

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hi, you don't know me yet, but I am Smudge's furmommy, Elsa. I decided to see what all the excitement was about. Since I was living under a trailer for a while, I'm not very picky about what I eat. I eat it all!

I want to thank everyone from Meowmy Kim. All the support has really made these past couple weeks much easier for her. My daddy says to tell everyone that Smudge is "meatloafing quietly."

Hi Elsa - it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful lady. My name is Bijou. Would you care to join my little sister Mika and me at this nice sunny booth?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Welcome Elsa. We are so glad you're here. Tanks for the news on our dear lil Smudgie. He and Meowmy Kim have a very speshal place in our hearts. Let us no if you wuld like to see anyting speshal here at the cafe.

Luvs, Luzeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Patches an Tiger. We are happy to meet you, and we wan to invite you bof to come reed our stories on the catnap thred.

You Coloradeo gurls have done a lovely job. This is a wonderful place.
Originally Posted by sandra

Hello Luzee and Carly

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, Miss Elsa Kitty!
We excited to meet you! We love yur little boy Smudge.
We are happy you have a wonderful home now and that you get good food.
We send purrs to you, ok?

Shenandoah and Humble

We pray lil Smudge is ok and not in pain.
Originally Posted by kluchetta

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lucie, Much and Carly - you all did a fabulous job on the cafe. You deserve a catnip treat too. Can we fetch something for you while you take a bit of a rest?

Bijou

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Lucie, Much and Carly - you all did a fabulous job on the cafe. You deserve a catnip treat too. Can we fetch something for you while you take a bit of a rest?

Bijou
We wuld luv to join you with a cup of tea. We're glad everyone likes the new place. We like keeping busy so we don't get too sad.

Luvs, Luzee

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucie, Much and Carly or Bijou - whomever may be tending the Cafe at the moment.

The place looks great, I love all the pictures on the walls. Think we could get Smudge to sign one for us? The decor is just peaceful. I love the blue and green color scheme. My momms favorite color is green.

I'd like to place and order for Shrimp Gumbo Casserole, Heavenly Triple Chocolate Cake, & a Moroccan Catnip Tea Cocktail. My momma and daddy said they'd like to have two Chili Dog Bacon Cheeseburgers and Fiery Fries and Coke's (cuz their dinner was gross)!!!

I'd love to go and sit in the quiet room and eat, maybe someone will come and sit with me to chat quietly!

Thanks guys, You all did an outstanding job!

Kitters

Oh, yeah! I wanted to say nice to meet Elsa and Tiger! Though I think I have seen Tiger around once or twice before.. Maybe just passing through!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
SillyJilly said:
Lucie, Much and Carly or Bijou - whomever may be tending the Cafe at the moment.

Lucie, Much and Carly are running the cafe, I am just a guest but offered to get them something so they could rest after working so hard the last few days getting the cafe ready for opening.

I'd love to go and sit in the quiet room and eat, maybe someone will come and sit with me to chat quietly!

Me and Mika would love to have you join us at our sunny table with a great view.
QUOTE]

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kitters, this is Elsa. I hope your mommy and daddy's gross dinner wasn't made by your mommy! Thought I'd let everyone know that Smudge is sitting on Meowmy's lap all night. He even made her miss her regular Friday night thing. AND she's ignoring me! Humph! I'll take a catnip tea.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Smudge, you go ahead and rest on your Meowmie's lap.

Garfield, Festus, and Sugartoes would like some of that fresh catnip salad! Mommy (Beckiboo) will try the Smudgesicle!

Status
Not open for further replies.