TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › thats it - I am done - let the countdown begin
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

thats it - I am done - let the countdown begin - Page 10

post #271 of 294
^ ^

How are things today Dan?

Any developments????
post #272 of 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady
Danielle - have you tried an eviction notice?


Hey Dan, we need an update! Unless you're at the hospital now!!
post #273 of 294
Tick tock!!! hehe
post #274 of 294
Today?!!
post #275 of 294
Omg....no Dan today...is this it?????
post #276 of 294
Hi folks - I talked with Dan. She is still waiting! Poor Dan. Getting the odd thing but nothing worth going to the hospital for. She probably won't be around much today as she's just taking it easy and resting up .

If anything happens Dan will let us know.

Sending loads of good vibes for you Dan
post #277 of 294
Good luck Dan........we're all with ya!!
post #278 of 294
Obes - come out pretty please? I've got chocolate!
post #279 of 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea
Hi folks - I talked with Dan. She is still waiting! Poor Dan. Getting the odd thing but nothing worth going to the hospital for. She probably won't be around much today as she's just taking it easy and resting up .

If anything happens Dan will let us know.

Sending loads of good vibes for you Dan
Thx for the update Flisssweetpea
post #280 of 294
Does anyone have any updates since yesterday?
post #281 of 294
Nope - nothing since then. I hope that this means Dan is now the proud cuddler of Baby Obes.

She is under strict instructions to make sure Baby arrives before I depart for my trip in a couple of hours - otherwise I'll spend a week not knowing . I couldn't stand the suspense
post #282 of 294
You will have to cancel your trip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea
She is under strict instructions to make sure Baby arrives before I depart for my trip in a couple of hours - otherwise I'll spend a week not knowing . I couldn't stand the suspense
post #283 of 294
Hmmm - I'll probably just have to dangle in suspense til I get back.
post #284 of 294
i have a feeling that dan is in labour
post #285 of 294
Funny you say that Fran because i sent her a pm early this morning and an e-mail about 20 minutes ago and heard nothing.
post #286 of 294
TCS might just have a new member...Baby Obes.
post #287 of 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Funny you say that Fran because i sent her a pm early this morning and an e-mail about 20 minutes ago and heard nothing.
Yeah i just realised that she hasnt posted anything today.
it was weird because it was like a flash that danielle was in labour so i went through the threads to check if she had updated us today.. immagine if she was in labour when i typed it
post #288 of 294
I think I hear someone yelling, PUSH, PUSH!
post #289 of 294
Let's hope it is today!
post #290 of 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
I think I hear someone yelling, PUSH, PUSH!


Yes, today has to be THE day!!!

C'mon baby Obes!
post #291 of 294
Baby Obes! We're all waiting! We're going to be finished the champagne if you don't hurry up, and we'll have to open another bottle so we can toast you!
post #292 of 294
maybe chris has fainted in hospital??
post #293 of 294
Man, this is nerve racking!! I can't wait to hear the good news!!!!
post #294 of 294
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › thats it - I am done - let the countdown begin