TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Which one's the troublemaker?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Which one's the troublemaker?

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
When I took Mithril and Narsil in for their last shots, I had two Vet techs in the exam room holding them and we were chatting as we waited for the vet. One of the ladies asked me, "So, which one's the troublemaker?" I didn't even have to think, I just silently pointed to Narsil. If I catch Mithril thinking about getting on the table, I can speak sharply to him and he'll look at me and put his paw back down on the chair. Narsil's like "So, you talking to me?" as he jumps up. Narsil never met a mini-blind he didn't like, Mithril pretty much leaves them alone after being fussed at a couple of times. If I hear a crash, I don't even have to wonder as to who's responsible. Narsil is the one who knocked several books off the bookcase (and scared himself silly) and the one who discovered he could now make the leap to the top of the console table where there are several breakable objects (including Melichus' urn !) Narsil is also the reason that there are now no tasselled pillows in this house LOL. However, Narsil is more amenable to being held and more cuddly as Mithril can be a bit skittish. Pity we can't take the best points of both and combine them into one cat .

Cindy
post #2 of 19
Garfield is the stinker in this house. He digs in the trash for "toys" or treats, he tries to eat off the kids plates during dinner sometimes, he gets too excited when playing sometimes, and bites or scratches...and when something is done naughty, I assume it is Garfield. (Like a scratch on 9 y/o dd's face overnight!)


"Oh, Mom, I'm not THAT bad!"
post #3 of 19
I didn't have to think either, it's Sophie!! She's broke more things than the 3 years i've had Rosie.

If i'm on the computer in their room she'll stand outside my bedroom door and cry until i get up and open the door for her, and when she gets in all she does is walk around then comes back out!.

I have to watch her when the two of them are eating their wet food other wise she waits until i'm not looking and pushes through in on Rosie to eat hers
post #4 of 19
You guys are lucky... I have TWO. If they are not attempting to torment my mom's 19 year old cat (by stalking him and chasing him away from his own food) then they tear through the house like madcats. Aerowyn went freaky on the table legs and started biting and rabbit kicking them thismorning... and elliot wouldnt wait unitl I cleaned off my desk to go to "his spot" behind the printer, so he knocked everything behind the desk and proceeded to freak out and give me look that said "Well.. you shouldnt have had anything on MY spot anyways!" And both of them are getting a bit too "friendly" with my geckos who are livign on the kitchen table at this moment until I clean my room up a bit, because I added about 20lbs to the tank which is already about 30lbs. And I dont feel like tripping over cat/things while I am brining them back in the room.

But they are not too bad I dont have to be careful of what stuff goes in the house because of them... well.. I couldnt have feathers dangling from the ceiling I guess....
post #5 of 19
You'd probably never think from her ladylike demeanor and sweet little face, but at our house it's Gracie!
post #6 of 19
3 out 4 cats in the Talon household are trouble makers.
post #7 of 19
No thought here either: It's Hammie.

He's your typical outgoing, charming, die-hard curious, adventurous and randy little monster! His nickname is Monster, matter of fact. He's the first to pick fights cuz he's bored, lop over and fall onto Zorro if Zorro's napping... walk by Snickers and slap him just for fun... chew on Dusty or K.C. if they look too pretty. He's a real booger! I love him tons becuz of it!!!
post #8 of 19
Sui. Sui is a little crazy wild cat. She climbs drapes, shower curtains, leaps at your face, attacks your legs for no reason, kicks stuff off the table---just cuz she can, demolishes rolls of toilet paper and paper towels, carries off laundry you're trying to fold, runs through the house--spinning rugs in every direction, knocks over drinks with ice cubes in them, will paw the food off your plate if you're not constantly on guard, etc, etc. I could go on and on but I think you guys get the idea . I love my little tornado kitty.
post #9 of 19
At the house, Billy is the trouble maker..... always finding something that he knows he's not supposed to do, or breaking something, but when at the vet, CJ is the trouble maker. CJ is a small cat as it is, and when she was 6 months old, we took her to the vet where they did a FeLk test, and had to draw blood.... it took 2 vet techs and the vet himself to hold her and draw blood, and she REALLY screamed! I felt so bad... I just wanted to rush in and hold my baby.
post #10 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber
Sui. Sui is a little crazy wild cat. She climbs drapes, shower curtains, leaps at your face, attacks your legs for no reason, kicks stuff off the table---just cuz she can, demolishes rolls of toilet paper and paper towels, carries off laundry you're trying to fold, runs through the house--spinning rugs in every direction, knocks over drinks with ice cubes in them, will paw the food off your plate if you're not constantly on guard, etc, etc. I could go on and on but I think you guys get the idea . I love my little tornado kitty.
Kelly, sounds cute! Lex is pretty much the same. He's a little terror and does many similar things to Sui. Although Mik is the master at destroying rolls of paper towels.
post #11 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespacat
Kelly, sounds cute! Lex is pretty much the same. He's a little terror and does many similar things to Sui. Although Mik is the master at destroying rolls of paper towels.
It sounds like with Sui, Mik and Lex we could destroy a small city
post #12 of 19
Jinx tends to be the troublemaker in my house. He and Smudge are compadres in crime. Usually, its the 2 of them wreaking havoc on the unsuspecting others. I have a siberian husky, and he likes to sleep in his kennel at night, and I am inclined to believe that this is because he gets no peace when hes out of the kennel. We just push the door to, dont latch it or anything. He doesnt bark either, he whines. When I hear a warning bark, I generally know who's in there anatagonizing him. Theres Jinx. The little creamcicle (thats his coloring) with the impish look. Hes lounging on top of the kennel, trying to scratch Bjournes back. Its awful. If the toilet paper gets shredded...no need for DNA tests, I know he did it. He and Smudge race through the house like possessed cats, and he fluffs out and tries to get the jump on her....well Smudge is full grown at this point, and he generally loses. The little ruffian. And you can just see him constantly looking for mischief. Hes fallen in the toilet and scared me to death because I had cleaner in it at the time, hes fallen in the bathtub because he ambushed his sister Haylee Marie, and she pushed him off the side of the tub. Hes just trouble. He picks fights with Merlin, his brother, and when Merlin fights back he cries so that I come rescue him and scold Merlin. The more you say no, the more determined he is to do it. Theres definitely never a dull moment, I will tell you that.
post #13 of 19
I don't have to think twice about this...it's Sadie.
post #14 of 19
I know Annie will be a big one when she grows up!
post #15 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJandBilly
I know Annie will be a big one when she grows up!
Until then you can call her a "Troublemaker in Training" .

Cindy
post #16 of 19
Good one Cindy. In our furfamily Sadie is the brains. She is into everything. Dexter is a cool cat...layed back look'en handsome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseHawke
Until then you can call her a "Troublemaker in Training" .
Cindy
post #17 of 19
its osiris who's the troublemaker, He likes to chew the toes on my feet, he is constantly bouceing off the walls. He likes to attack my older female athena and when she slaps him back he just keeps coming at her. He does not let me get any sleep since he feels that my face is too dirty to be left unwashed. Aww i guess that's why i love him and all my kitties so much
post #18 of 19
Between my two boys Vash is the trouble maker here at home, constantly getting into trouble, Trouble is the opposite, sweet, loving, chatty, knows what no means and obeys.
At the vet's however, Vash is the lover, Trouble turns into the demon cat from Hell.
post #19 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber
Sui. Sui is a little crazy wild cat. She climbs drapes, shower curtains, leaps at your face, attacks your legs for no reason, kicks stuff off the table---just cuz she can, demolishes rolls of toilet paper and paper towels, carries off laundry you're trying to fold, runs through the house--spinning rugs in every direction, knocks over drinks with ice cubes in them, will paw the food off your plate if you're not constantly on guard, etc, etc. I could go on and on but I think you guys get the idea . I love my little tornado kitty.
I knew Sui was your troublemaker, but I had no IDEA it was to that extent!!!

I'm noticing the trend seems to be, in most cases, that it is the youngest kitty that is the troublemaker of the group. She may have the face of an angel, but Cosette is definitely my our family troublemaker. What can I say? She's a kitten to the core!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Which one's the troublemaker?