$1000.00 vet bill for a $10.00 cat

daidreamer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OH MAN OH MAN, I don't know if you all remember the post I put out a while ago called " ITS JUST ANOTHER CAT" Well GRRRR
that idiot is at it again, GET THIS.....

I seen him at work today having his smoke, I happened to mention the cat he was hoping he would have found did on his front lawn, This is his cat that he was talking about mind you GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Anyway, he was pleased to tell me that cat had passed

Anyway, this butthead starts yacking like we really all care what the heck he is talking about then he starts going on about animals, birds, dogs, fish what ever.. BLA BLA... Then GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

Then says this .... yeah just last week I was driving and I ran over a cat, so I got out seen the cat was hurt so I back over it just to make sure I killed it, then I when around and found the owners - handing the lifeless animal over to the owners, Oh I am so sorry for the loss of you little kitty he says, then he laughs at us saying F*** that I wasn't going to worry about it, and I sure wasn't telling them I backed over it, "ITS ONLY A CAT" he quoted again saying I wasn't going to pay no $1000.00 bucks for a $10.00 cat screw that so I don't imagine they would either.. OMG>>> I blasted him one, told him to shut the hell up and walked away< HOLY OLD HECK

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What an evil uncaring *person* ...I hesitate to call him a person because that implies hamanity.

julya

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Well, when things like this happen, I always remember a specific book: Dante's Inferno. Try to imagine a level of Hell where he will get what's coming to him...need I elaborate??? Ha! This guy is true scumb of the earth.

mom of franz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NYC The Town so Nice, They Named it Twice!
There seems to be a hole in his story. Unless the cat had an id tag with the owners address, etc how did he know where to bring the cats remains to? His story may be true, but I honestly believe he is trying to rile you and any other audience that comes his way. He's pushing your buttons.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds like he enjoys pushing your buttons. His story doesn't ring true to me.

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not only did that make my skin crawl but it also made my hurt beep 100 miles an hour!!!!!!!!

That makes me so

That poor innocent soul. What he went through not only once but twice because of an a55hole like that!!!! He will one day get what he deserves. And to tell you the truth I hope he gets a little extra.

You are a much calmer person than I am b/c if he would have been saying that and I was there I would be in jail right now for trying to strangle him and then back over him with my big truck!!!

Sorry if Im going a little overboard but the reaction my body had by just reading this was extreme.

May you RIP you sweet innocent unknown kitty.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember from your first post that this man supposedly says he is a Christian. Let me tell you, I have to disagree. There is something evil about him, and I believe it goes beyond his current horrible behavior.

Please do your best to stay away from this man. Avoid him as much as you can, and do not stay in conversations with him. Just walk away if he tries to engage you in conversation. For one thing, obviously you are already enraged at him. But mostly because he could be dangerous.

Please stay safe. I'm sorry you have to work with someone like that. And I'm sorry for the cats he has abused.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I remember your post as well, and like Barbara and MA's just said, i think he's dangling the bait because he'll know you'll bite?!.

Just don't give him the satisfaction of letting him see your upset because he'll do it all the more.

elizwithcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom of Franz

There seems to be a hole in his story. Unless the cat had an id tag with the owners address, etc how did he know where to bring the cats remains to? His story may be true, but I honestly believe he is trying to rile you and any other audience that comes his way. He's pushing your buttons.
He said he went around to find the owners. So, I presume, he asked the neighbors who owned the cat. I don't think there is a hole in a story. But I think the guy is a major a$$hole.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have to speak to someone about this guy. Don't you have a supervisor or something? If he is lying, he has no right to push your buttons like that, if not, sounds like a seriously disturbed individual. Either way, you should not have to put up with this jackass!

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only thing that gives me comfort is that this man has eternity to make up for his evil actions and behaviors. Eventually he will suffer the consequences of his actions. Hopefully more animals don't manage to find themselves within 10 feet of him before that day comes.

babybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't know if it's true or not, but this made me so angry!!!!! *******, and if he made this whole thing up, that makes him even sicker in my book.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

daidreamer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom of Franz

Actually you have a good point but if you know how small our area is, he lives in a very small spot with only a couple house down his road, this happened on his road so he said, so I imagine he would have known where to go. I get frustrated cause this guy is a fireman too so I am wondering what is he like when it comes to fires and animals.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

daidreamer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

I remember from your first post that this man supposedly says he is a Christian. Let me tell you, I have to disagree. There is something evil about him, and I believe it goes beyond his current horrible behavior.

Please do your best to stay away from this man. Avoid him as much as you can, and do not stay in conversations with him. Just walk away if he tries to engage you in conversation. For one thing, obviously you are already enraged at him. But mostly because he could be dangerous.

Please stay safe. I'm sorry you have to work with someone like that. And I'm sorry for the cats he has abused.
Actually that was a different fellow - (the Christian man) was the owner of my ricky.. The post of this guy I am talking about today is the post called "Its Just a CAt" where his cat was dying and he was hoping it would be dead on the front lawn when he got home.. GRRRRRRRRRR

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, thanks for clarifying. But still, anyone who talks like that could be dangerous, in my humble opinion. Obviously dangerous to cats, but I'd keep my kids and myself away from him as much as possible.

And either report him now, as KrazyKat said, or at least if it continues. Hopefully you have a good supervisor. Mine is great, so if something like that happened, I could tell him. Maybe he couldn't do anything about it at that point, but then at least he would be aware of my concerns.

sydbear20

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He is the type of person that will go to an extra special hell All of my babies I have rescued and there would be NO price that I wouldn't pay if one of them was in trouble. that heartless bast
rd!!!!!
If i had found the people that did what they did to my babies I would be in jail for sure. Who is he to put a value on a life!!!!! I hope he gets eaten by a tiger

glowbugm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
what happened in his childhood, huh?
the guy hated his mom, no question there. i used to work with an ahole like that. he was the maintenance supervisor and he loved to say anything to piss off the women. i've got a pretty good idea what his issues are. i'm sorry you have to work with him

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I can't even BELIEVE he backed over the cat again
Who would !@#$%^& do that??

What a psycho..that cat could have made it, he doesn't know!!!