TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Brain Teasers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Brain Teasers - Page 3

post #61 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlyn
teeth
Oooh! GOOD ONE!
post #62 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlyn
teeth
YOU are FANTASTIC! YES that is what they are but how did you guess or did you read the book with it in?

HOw about Railroad crossing, look out for the cars, bet you can't spell it without any R's!!!!
post #63 of 88
I remember the teeth riddle from when I was very small.
post #64 of 88
i-t. it I used no r's.
post #65 of 88
Thread Starter 
I feel like I'm reading a Twilight Zone story. What the heck is everyone talking about with horses being teeth and railroad spelled I-T IT.
post #66 of 88
"Thirty white horses upon a red hill
NOW they chomp, now they stomp
Now they're standing still!"

30 white horses upon a red hill
30 teeth, on red gums (though red gums is kinda bad )


Railroad crossing, look out for the cars, bet you can't spell it without any R's!!!!
post #67 of 88
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlyn
"Thirty white horses upon a red hill
NOW they chomp, now they stomp
Now they're standing still!"

30 white horses upon a red hill
30 teeth, on red gums (though red gums is kinda bad )


Railroad crossing, look out for the cars, bet you can't spell it without any R's!!!!
Oh, Gee, thanks! That makes things much clearer!!!
post #68 of 88
OK, Cheryl, so what was your answer to the 30 horses?

BTW, most humans have 32 teeth, unless they've had their wisdoms out!
post #69 of 88
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicaLynn
OK, Cheryl, so what was your answer to the 30 horses?

BTW, most humans have 32 teeth, unless they've had their wisdoms out!
I don't have any answer to that one and I think someone already guessed that it was "teeth".
post #70 of 88
another!
post #71 of 88
I have one....

you have a barrel filled to the top with water, which weighs 150 pounds. What can you add to the barrel to make it lighter?
post #72 of 88
place 2 letters in front of man to make a word that means man or woman....


Brain teaser #3:What do you throw out when you want to use it, but take in when you dont want to use it?


Brain teaser #4: A horse it tied to a five meter rope in front of an old saloon. Six meters behind the horse is a bale of hay. Without breaking his rope, the horse is able to eat the hay whenever he chooses. How is this possible??
post #73 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by diane8704
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][color=#0000ff]Brain teaser #4: A horse it tied to a five meter rope in front of an old saloon. Six meters behind the horse is a bale of hay. Without breaking his rope, the horse is able to eat the hay whenever he chooses. How is this possible?
He is tied to a rope but the rope isn't tied to anything?
post #74 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbeyCat
He is tied to a rope but the rope isn't tied to anything?
Yep! Good job!!
post #75 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by diane8704
place 2 letters in front of man to make a word that means man or woman
HUman
post #76 of 88
The room with the lions! No lion could survive not eating for 3 years!
post #77 of 88
EASY! She took a photo of him, developed the film, then hangs the photo to dry!
post #78 of 88
you could put air in the bucket of water.
post #79 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by diane8704
I have one....

you have a barrel filled to the top with water, which weighs 150 pounds. What can you add to the barrel to make it lighter?
Put a hole in the barrel....it'll be lighten once the water drains out.
post #80 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by diane8704
you have a barrel filled to the top with water, which weighs 150 pounds. What can you add to the barrel to make it lighter?
place 2 letters in front of man to make a word that means man or woman....



Brain teaser #3:What do you throw out when you want to use it, but take in when you dont want to use it?


Brain teaser #4: A horse it tied to a five meter rope in front of an old saloon. Six meters behind the horse is a bale of hay. Without breaking his rope, the horse is able to eat the hay whenever he chooses. How is this possible??
1. A hole
2. HUman
3. A boomerang
4. The horse broke the pole that the rope's tied to.
post #81 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxy_loves_CJ
i-t. it I used no r's.
post #82 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicaLynn
HUman
DUH now why didn't I think of that!
post #83 of 88
How about this one:

2 legs sits upon 3 legs with 1 leg in his lap.
In comes 4 legs snatches up 1 leg and runs off with it.
Up jumps 2 legs, grabs 3 legs, throws it at 4 legs and makes it bring back 1 leg

What are all these legs?
post #84 of 88
I think I know this one, but I'll leave it alone in the name of fairness
post #85 of 88
I suck at riddles...an octopus?
post #86 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBabies
How about this one:

2 legs sits upon 3 legs with 1 leg in his lap.
In comes 4 legs snatches up 1 leg and runs off with it.
Up jumps 2 legs, grabs 3 legs, throws it at 4 legs and makes it bring back 1 leg

What are all these legs?
2 legs is the human, 3 legs is a stool. 4 legs is the dog and 1 leg is the stick the man was holding.
post #87 of 88
why would someone throw a stool at a dog? that isnt very nice or safe.
post #88 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicaLynn
2 legs is the human, 3 legs is a stool. 4 legs is the dog and 1 leg is the stick the man was holding.
You got 3 out of 4 right!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Brain Teasers