or Connect
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat's Meow › Catnap Stories by Shenandoah and Humble
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Catnap Stories by Shenandoah and Humble - Page 38

post #1111 of 1388
Thread Starter 
we not goin tomorrow, er, we meen, mepowmy not, cause shannon's hooman husband not want her to go.
an meowmy now leevin on thursday, so we be there even more, and she tryin not to be upset about leevin us. we want her to go an haf fun, ya know?
we be ok. we mite need tyme alone, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolcat
Yeah, those all sound good, and doz you have a twister game? That mite be fun too if noone steps on a tail by mistake......come bak to the party and partay wif us S + H and meomwy Bobbie....we will have lots of fun, yur friends jasper and tia
post #1112 of 1388
Thread Starter 
oh happy day! our meowmy is home! so we not gonna tawkk tonight much, ok?

we gonna have famlee tyme.
post #1113 of 1388
Welcome home, Meowmy Bobbie! Everybody pile onto the ottoman!
post #1114 of 1388
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady
Welcome home, Meowmy Bobbie! Everybody pile onto the ottoman!

Yeah, we are very glad you are home safe with your sweet boys Shenandoah and Humble. We sending you purrs for a peaceful and loving evening together, luv jasper tia and meowmy Carol
post #1115 of 1388
Thread Starter 
ari an topaz, hansom jasper an lil tia, we love you all!
post #1116 of 1388
WELCOME HOME
MOMMIE BOBBIE!!!
post #1117 of 1388
Thread Starter 
we feel veree lovedet to get these messages...well, we meen meowmy does!

we chillin today. meowmy went outside an pickedet up pine cones. den she started to rake but she gotted tyred.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyJilly
WELCOME HOME
MOMMIE BOBBIE!!!
post #1118 of 1388
Quote:
Originally Posted by batgirl2good
we feel veree lovedet to get these messages...well, we meen meowmy does!

we chillin today. meowmy went outside an pickedet up pine cones. den she started to rake but she gotted tyred.

We think yur meomwy should just kick back wif you boys, and watch some movies and take naps for a couple of dayz till she all rested up from jet lag! Meowmy sez the leaves won't go nowhere, love jasper and tia
post #1119 of 1388
Thread Starter 
we on our way to BAD place. meowmy worried cause one of us hass dyeareeuh! an one of us frowing up!

she tinks it cause me issedet her a lot an wuz unnder stress but she gotts to be shure!
post #1120 of 1388
Hopes you feels better, S&H!
post #1121 of 1388
Thread Starter 

We hafta stay at the vet all day and maybe overnite. the vet man sed we dint have fever an our tummies felt ok, but they is gonna keep us all day an see what ahppens. we hfata be in separate cages an we cant get no water or food, and dey takin xrays of our tummie.

meowmy sad! she worried!

vet man hugged her an sed we bo ok. WILL YOU PRAY FOR US? PLEASE?
post #1122 of 1388
Quote:
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

We hafta stay at the vet all day and maybe overnite. the vet man sed we dint have fever an our tummies felt ok, but they is gonna keep us all day an see what ahppens. we hfata be in separate cages an we cant get no water or food, and dey takin xrays of our tummie.

meowmy sad! she worried!

vet man hugged her an sed we bo ok. WILL YOU PRAY FOR US? PLEASE?
Souns like you haf a GOOD vet!
post #1123 of 1388
to meowmy Bobbie and to H&S! Gee, guys, can you at least see each other or hear each other?
post #1124 of 1388
Thread Starter 
we don no! We mite be next to eech offer. meowmy gonna call an see if we can. is upsetting. is more stress for us to be apart. dis no fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady
to meowmy Bobbie and to H&S! Gee, guys, can you at least see each other or hear each other?
post #1125 of 1388
Thread Starter 
we can see eeeach other, but we in separate cages. oh, dis is not fun!
post #1126 of 1388
Oh S&H and meowmy Bobby we are so sorry to hear that you are at the bad place and your meowmy is so worried.

We are sending prayers and hugs to all of you from all of us. Try to be brave OK!
post #1127 of 1388
Thread Starter 
we try! tank you, frens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemite
Oh S&H and meowmy Bobby we are so sorry to hear that you are at the bad place and your meowmy is so worried.

We are sending prayers and hugs to all of you from all of us. Try to be brave OK!
post #1128 of 1388
S+H you guys should talks lots to eachother!! And maybe do paw puppets at eachoffer, then you'll feel better. It's good thou that yoo mamma is so worried and wants to make sure you guyss is ok! Her loves you lots and you guys ell gets to go home real real soon!

My and mommy and daddy are thinksin of ya bof! n yur mommy too!!
post #1129 of 1388
Thread Starter 
They have bladder stones. Intestinal gas..............they are being kept overnight. Might have to change diet.....sending stones off......PLEASE PRAY! they are gonna be on anti-biotic.
post #1130 of 1388
Awe.. poor babies! Atleast it's not too serious and they will et to come home soon. Good luck on the new diet and getting them to take their medicine, without wearing half of it!
post #1131 of 1388
Thread Starter 
I am so scared! I pray it is ok. I pray that diet can fix this. I will give them any food they need to make it better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyJilly
Awe.. poor babies! Atleast it's not too serious and they will et to come home soon. Good luck on the new diet and getting them to take their medicine, without wearing half of it!
post #1132 of 1388
Thread Starter 
Shenandoah and Humble went to the vet for something else and it turns out they have crystals! I am scared! I took them in for something else: loose bowels.

(I thought it was stress over my being gone.)

The xray determined that they had the crystals. Vet is giving antibiotics and is keeping them there til tomorrow afternoon.

I miss them. I live alone but for my angels. PLEASE PRAY IT IS OK!


I am panicing here.

They are at the vet's overnight and are in cages where they can see one another. No problems otherwise.
I pray it is all ok and these are not a bad kind of crystal.
Both are neutered males. Shenandoah only eats wet food. Humble only eats dry and has been on Nutro.
I PRAY I can deal with this by diet alone.
post #1133 of 1388
Quote:
Originally Posted by batgirl2good
Shenandoah and Humble went to the vet for something else and it turns out they have crystals! I am scared! I took them in for something else: loose bowels.

(I thought it was stress over my being gone.)

The xray determined that they had the crystals. Vet is giving antibiotics and is keeping them there til tomorrow afternoon.

I miss them. I live alone but for my angels. PLEASE PRAY IT IS OK!


I am panicing here.

They are at the vet's overnight and are in cages where they can see one another. No problems otherwise.
I pray it is all ok and these are not a bad kind of crystal.
Both are neutered males. Shenandoah only eats wet food. Humble only eats dry and has been on Nutro.
I PRAY I can deal with this by diet alone.

Dear Bobbie. I am praying for them and for you. At least you caught it early. Hang in there...

Love,

Carol
post #1134 of 1388
Bobbie,

We are praying for you too. You caught it early and that helps alot. We have had problems with Much most of her life with UTI and crystals and somehow have managed.

We know our southern gentlemen are in good hands because they're your hands.

Jana
post #1135 of 1388
Thread Starter 
big hugs and thanks to you all!

What sort of problems has Much had? Much looks wonderful to me.
post #1136 of 1388
Quote:
Originally Posted by batgirl2good
big hugs and thanks to you all!

What sort of problems has Much had? Much looks wonderful to me.
She has had UTIs at least one to two times a year. In fact, we now take her in for check-ups twice a year so they can check her urine. We have changed her diet and got a water fountain so she drinks more (and she does after playing with the bubbles for a few minutes). Anything to avoid a round of anti-biotics because she has such a sensitive stomach that we can't give pills or liquids. She throws them up about 20 minutes after we put them down her throat so she gets injections. And this isn't optimal because we had to remove a precancerous tumor between her shoulder blades which the vet believes might be induced by all of the injections.

Yet she is active and loving at 12 1/2 years old. Lucy always is wrestling with her and Much always has the upper hand.
post #1137 of 1388
Thread Starter 
You have reassured me so much. Thank you!

I send hugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katachtig
She has had UTIs at least one to two times a year. In fact, we now take her in for check-ups twice a year so they can check her urine. We have changed her diet and got a water fountain so she drinks more (and she does after playing with the bubbles for a few minutes). Anything to avoid a round of anti-biotics because she has such a sensitive stomach that we can't give pills or liquids. She throws them up about 20 minutes after we put them down her throat so she gets injections. And this isn't optimal because we had to remove a precancerous tumor between her shoulder blades which the vet believes might be induced by all of the injections.

Yet she is active and loving at 12 1/2 years old. Lucy always is wrestling with her and Much always has the upper hand.
post #1138 of 1388
Thread Starter 
I just talked to the vet.
Shenandoah is ok and can come home this afternoon after more antibiotics.
Humble has still had some bad diahrrea anbd will have to stay tonight, too.
I am to call this afternoon and will then find out about the crystals as well.



I am feeling good about Shenandoah but am woried about Humble.
The vet is going to take another picture of Humble this evening to see if anything else is going on there.
Thank you for your prayers.
post #1139 of 1388
Quote:
Originally Posted by batgirl2good
I just talked to the vet.
Shenandoah is ok and can come home this afternoon after more antibiotics.
Humble has still had some bad diahrrea anbd will have to stay tonight, too.
I am to call this afternoon and will then find out about the crystals as well.



I am feeling good about Shenandoah but am woried about Humble.
The vet is going to take another picture of Humble this evening to see if anything else is going on there.
Thank you for your prayers.

You is welcome and we will continue to pray for him, rite kittys? We be waitin to here the good news bout how he is all bettr and home wif you and Shenandoah, luv jasper and tia
post #1140 of 1388
Thread Starter 
meowmy orderin a fountin for us to use.
She hopin we are gonna all be fine. we pray for humble kitty lotsa.
all u kitties and meowmieds here helpedet us.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat's Meow
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat's Meow › Catnap Stories by Shenandoah and Humble