eHow to Remove Super Glue
Superglue (cyanoacrylate) has many uses. Besides the typical household function of sticking things together, it's used in surgical procedures and even in crime labs to develop unseen fingerprints. Originally marketed as Eastman #910 in 1958, this stuff is sneaky and it goes everywhere if you don't keep an eye on it.
1. \tClean up any glue that is still wet by blotting it with a white paper towel or terry cloth towel.
2. \tSoak the object in warm soapy water if possible and try rubbing off as much as you can.
3. \tPour a little bit of acetone-base nail polish remover on a white terry cloth.
4. \tDab at the dried glue until it dissolves.
5. \tUse extra fine sandpaper to remove dried glue from the surface of an object.
6. \tTry a product called Goof-Off or Z-7 Debonder (see Related Sites).