1. You have little interest in your financial investments. You are not driven by material wealth and prefer to see where destiny takes you.
2. You are bubbly and approachable. Unrestricted by the latest fashion trends, you buy clothes only when they look good on you.
3. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.
4. You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.
5. A good listener. You are comfortable allowing others to take the spotlight and share their adventures. You are protective about your friendship and ensure the best for your friends.
6. You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.
Not really too accurate some accounts, but on others totally! lol Like #4...I like to buy things that look nice, even if I don't need them too! #2 is right, as is #5, and partially #6. I don't really like to solve other ppl's problems for them...I like to help them out, but not solve them!
This is a good test though!