TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › The Secret Santa Discussion Thread - 2009
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Secret Santa Discussion Thread - 2009 - Page 37

post #1081 of 1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden View Post
I am so sorry to everyone who hasn't received their presents yet! I can confirm that I have received my package, and my recipient has received theirs!

But on a different note, I already bought some stuff for my SS next year. My parents looked at me like I had lost my mind!
You didn't need that mind, did you?
post #1082 of 1093
OK, how and when do I sign up for SS for next year?

Oh, and I will definitely be a DARK sider!!!!!!!!!
post #1083 of 1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by esrandall2000 View Post
OK, how and when do I sign up for SS for next year?

Oh, and I will definitely be a DARK sider!!!!!!!!!
Round about September of next year (after we get the organizers liquored up) keep your eyes out for an announcement. You email your address to an organizer and when they are good and drunk, they send you an email with the person you will be SS to.
post #1084 of 1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Round about September of next year (after we get the organizers liquored up) keep your eyes out for an announcement. You email your address to an organizer and when they are good and drunk, they send you an email with the person you will be SS to.

Thank you, Gemlady, for the heads up. After witnessing all the frolicy foolishness this year, I've decided that being on the light side is WAY too stressful! Give me the Dark Side anytime!!!!!
post #1085 of 1093
We have cookies,too.
post #1086 of 1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
We have cookies,too.
I think somebody at the Post Office is having a party with my cookies. My SS mailed my package on Dec. 11 and it hasn't gotten here yet.
post #1087 of 1093
hey, where's my post!?!?!?!? I asked if gemlady was my SS....
post #1088 of 1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renovia View Post
hey, where's my post!?!?!?!? I asked if gemlady was my SS....
I believe you posted that one in the received thread
post #1089 of 1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldyCat View Post
I think somebody at the Post Office is having a party with my cookies. My SS mailed my package on Dec. 11 and it hasn't gotten here yet.
One year I sent a package on November 9th and they NEVER got it! So, I don't do overseas anymore with SS... I was sooo devastated that she didn't get her package! I think the Christmas season just keeps going for those who get them after Christmas! And most of the time, they show up at times when you could use a pick me up! So... Here's hoping that all who haven't received yet, get them when it's needed!
post #1090 of 1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden View Post
But on a different note, I already bought some stuff for my SS next year. My parents looked at me like I had lost my mind!
me too LOL.......
post #1091 of 1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden View Post
But on a different note, I already bought some stuff for my SS next year. My parents looked at me like I had lost my mind!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady View Post
me too LOL.......
me three
post #1092 of 1093
Me four... Unless I need to get them out for my crew.
post #1093 of 1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Me four... Unless I need to get them out for my crew.
Soon to be me five. I am going to this store that has cute stuff galore. I'm sure I will find something to put back for next year.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › The Secret Santa Discussion Thread - 2009