Be a kitty for a day?!

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
As i have been doing the usual saturday routine
Get up, feed the girls,make a cup of tea,wake up properly! Then start cleaning the house ,shopping and trying to cram everything else in to the day
I sat with my cup of tea earlier and was thinking how would my day be if i wasn't me? Like, how about if i was Tabitha or Daisy? What would i do ,where would i go ?!

So, if you could be your cat/s for the day what would you do?!
What would you get up to ?! Where would you go ?!
Remember ..your a cat !!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Idea!...

If I were Milky I will for sure early morning sneaking on the place where are the pouchs and the cans of food!...
, then I will take a sun bath for sure, and take a big nap!...

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yikes good Q. actually I would do the same because we do the same. Get up, have a snack watch TV on the Sofa. Then do a bit of house work as she follows me around. . That is our lazy day. Not every day but good for a sunday.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably the same thing I already do when I'm able to. Sleep in, eat, lay about, find something to hyperfocus on for a bit, play with one of the cats, lay about some more. I've been known to randomly go lay on the floor next to one the cats and fall asleep or butt in on their snuggling together on the bed and fall asleep among them.

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Probably the same thing I already do when I'm able to. Sleep in, eat, lay about, find something to hyperfocus on for a bit, play with one of the cats, lay about some more. I've been known to randomly go lay on the floor next to one the cats and fall asleep or butt in on their snuggling together on the bed and fall asleep among them.
I would call you a Champion Napper! Thats a cat nap with the cats?

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would love to be my Teddy. He is such a happy cat that is amused by the simplest things. It doesn't matter how much money I spend on cat toys, his favorite toy is that little circular piece of plastic that you pull off a gallon of milk. He looks so fulfilled when he bats it around and carry it with him. I'd also like to what it's like for him to sun bathe in an open window. It looks like heaven to him.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well since today is my bday I would have gotten up stretched kneaded out a new nap spot slept a bit longer gotten up eaten used the potty and munched on a kitty safe cake and slept the day away.....ahhh what I wouldnt give to have a cats life...*I had to work today..how blah*

bcbc mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'd do EXACTLY what my babies do! I'd wake me up(by head-butting me on my head), then I'd eat, go to the bathroom and sit on side of tub(my "BLUE" does this) & wait for me to get him his water from the shower massager,(another story from teeny kittenhood) then wait at the back door and wait to have it opened, be told not to eat any birdies or critters, go out and run in yard awhile, come back in, eat some more, sleep a bit, go out again, do it all over again, and with the alarm clock in my little kittie head, meow at the back door to come in @ 11:00p.m.(or be called in--yes-they come a runnin' as a dog would-they're very smart) come in, sleep and start all over again the next day! They have a great life! I'm SO happy that I can give them such a great life! Thats a day in the life of "BLUE" & "COOPER".

lawguy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is an easy one.

I'd find a place that is dark and not disturbed, and I'd sleep. After that, more sleep.

Eventually, all the sleeping will tucker me out, so I'll have to take a nap before I have the energy to get back to sleeping some more.

(I envy how my cats can sleep any time of the day, no matter what)

bcbc mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LawGuy

This is an easy one.

I'd find a place that is dark and not disturbed, and I'd sleep. After that, more sleep.

Eventually, all the sleeping will tucker me out, so I'll have to take a nap before I have the energy to get back to sleeping some more.

(I envy how my cats can sleep any time of the day, no matter what)
Needed a good chuckle! That was funny!