Introducing our new friend 'Bastian

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
These were taken on his first venture onto the couch. He's such a sweetie. He trills and talks to us whenever we enter a room. We are sooooo glad we adopted him.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He's a handsome boy! I'm glad he's doing well and settling in.

I moved this to Fur Pics for you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

He's a handsome boy! I'm glad he's doing well and settling in.

I moved this to Fur Pics for you
Thanks...I meant to put it there and well.....oops!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very handsome indeed!!! Did you adopt him from a shelter? How did he come into your life?

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Very handsome indeed!!! Did you adopt him from a shelter? How did he come into your life?
Click the link below, to learn about Bastian's adoption....
he is a very lucky boy.

Bastian's Adoption Story

Bastian

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yep, we are totally enjoying his company in our lives, he's such a mellow boy. We are soooooooo!!! glad we decided to do this!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
'Bastian is simply adorable. I love how he's settled in as if he's been on your couch his whole life. Thank you for giving him the home he deserves!

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Too funny! This morning we "lost" him while we were in the shower. He was in the bedroom/bathroom when we stepped in the shower and the main door was closed. We got out of the shower, got dressed and couldn't find him. We'd let the puppy back in the room, but no one left, we checked the closet and the two night stands because he loves to sleep in those and no kitty, anywhere! I finally moved the blankets on the bed and found a lump. That's the first time he's gotten on the bed on his own. His previous owner had him in an outdoor enclosure and I don't think it had any levels for him to climb so his back legs are a little weak and our bed is high, it's nice to see that he's jumping up a little.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by badgeygirl

Too funny! This morning we "lost" him while we were in the shower. He was in the bedroom/bathroom when we stepped in the shower and the main door was closed. We got out of the shower, got dressed and couldn't find him. We'd let the puppy back in the room, but no one left, we checked the closet and the two night stands because he loves to sleep in those and no kitty, anywhere! I finally moved the blankets on the bed and found a lump. That's the first time he's gotten on the bed on his own. His previous owner had him in an outdoor enclosure and I don't think it had any levels for him to climb so his back legs are a little weak and our bed is high, it's nice to see that he's jumping up a little.
Awwwwww, good for 'Bastian. That's very sweet, and I love how he just fits with you family!

lilyluvscats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
what a great story. I'm glad he has become a member of your family.