6 puppies dumped on the side of the road...Pictures!

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found these little guys dumped on the side of the road, they look to be between 7 and 8 weeks old, There were 6 of them but we have found a home for one. I am keeping the litter together for another 2 weeks before they will be released to their new homes. If any of you live close to me and want one please send me a PM and I will give you the information on that individual puppy. There is a 6 month spay/neuter contract on each puppy. If for any reason the person who adopts him/her cannot keep him/her they must return the puppy to me, and I will re-home him/her. If anyone has any idea on what mix they might be it would be great. They have long bodies, and are short and stubby the black and white female is probably going to be a medium hair length and the mostly tan one is going to be a medium hair length as well, the other 3 are short hair. Here are their pictures...

Black/White Female
She loves feet, and will raise her paw at you to get attention, shes very playful and was the first to shred the newspaper into 5,000 pieces!

Tan/Black Female
Shes the quiet one, if everyone else is being petted and she isnt, she will sit back and whine...its sad, so Ive taken to picking her up first and petting her while petting her brothers and sisters.

Tan/Black Male
This little guy is something else, he was the first one to figure out how to get on the bed(mattresses are in the floor)downstairs He stepped onto a book and right onto the bed, laid down in the middle and attacked the covers!!

Tan/White Male
This guy loves fuzzy toys he has a bear that he refuses to share with any of the other puppies! He loves to be held and sleep in your lap!

Tan/white paws and chest Male
This little guy is kind of shy at first, but will chew your toes if they're in front of him. He was the first one to growl at a toy!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my!
Look at those little angels!

How on earth could someone dump them on the side of a road, or anywhere else for that matter! Some people just have no brains or commonsense or compassion.

tallulah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They are gorgeous, I hope you find lovely homes for them all.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are all cutie-pies! If I didn't already have 3 big dogs.........

It blows my mind that someone could dump a litter of puppies on the side of a road.

magicchic

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aww, poor babies! They kind of look like Border Collie/Lab mixes. Well, definitely the black and white female. It's possible the others are as well. Also kind of look like Jack Russel/Lab mixes. You could do that DNA testing via mail for like $150. They mail you a cotton swab with a test tube. You stick the swab in their mouth to collect saliva, put it in the tube, mail it to the lab, and they send you the results in either a week or 2 weeks.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are so cute!!! They look very healthy... Thank goodness for that, and for your kindness in picking them up!
How can people do this to them??????

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are all so adorable
What the heck is wrong with these people, who can be so darn heartless to dump these little babies on the road.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's it!, take the easy option and dump them on the road side instead of dragging your lazy backside to a no kill shelter!!
People like that make me sick!

Brandi their so sweet!
I hope the little muffins all find homes soon

chetwynsmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The little black and white looks just like my dog. Shes a laberanenpomawa(blk lab ,pomarinan ,Chihuahua)She came from people that wernt all that great but alot better than where thoes babys came from.There so lucky you found them,are you keping one?

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my guess-- and I am NOT good at guessing dog breeds -- is lab/shepard/collie of some sort....

They are just precious. People do stupid things like this all the time... no brains!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww..they're all so cute! My guess would be the ubiquitous "Lab mix"!

As for whoever dumped them...

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I just died and went to puppy heaven! These little ones are amazingly ADORABLE
! The person who dumped them (aside from being a complete @$$ and a few unprintable choice words) will never know what he/she is missing out on.

I second someone else's question - are you keeping any of them?

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, my gosh. They are absolutely too cute for words. Thank goodness you found them; I'll never understand how some people can be so heartless. I hope that they all find wonderful homes. When I move to my bigger place, I'm coming to steal one

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry it took me so long to update this thread, Ive actually been in Gatlinburg TN since Sunday we just got home last night, I went with my best friend my brother and his girlfriend and left the puppies home with Kevin and my other best friend Brandon. They are doing so well, and no we arent keeping any of them, Id like to but right now isnt the time in my life for it. Ive found homes for 2 of them now so we only have four to go this saturday there is an adoption drive at Tractor Supply here so I will be there showing off the last four!! Wish me luck!!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
With faces like that, I don't think you'll need a whole lot of luck!
They are all just little darlings! I adore the little black and white girl, but then reading about the little tan girl made me want her just because she's shy and sitting in the back and whining is SO adorable!
Silly thing...she'll have her people wrapped around her little paws in no time!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness!!! Thank goodness you picked them up! They are the cutest little thing. Yellow labx border collie