My attempt at photography!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm know I'm not that great at taking pictures, but I thought I would give it a shot! These are all from the Omaha Zoo that I just went to for the second time in two weeks! My sister's birthday plans got ruined by the floods, so we decided to get the heck out of Iowa and go to the Zoo!

Let me know what you think!

I believe these are all moths

roxsam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think they are beautiful! My attempts at photography are never anywhere near that good

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much for sharing those!
I love butterflies/moths and can't get enough of them. I love the green one - I've never seen that colour combination before.

I have to get to our butterfly conservatory soon. I've been meaning to go there but never seem to find the time.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Very nice! When I was learning photography, my teacher said to not put the subject smack dab in the middle of the picture. Offset it just a little bit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by roxsam

I think they are beautiful! My attempts at photography are never anywhere near that good
Oh mine usually aren't great either!

Originally Posted by Momofmany

I think those are very nicely composed! You like to take pictures like I do - very up close and personal.
I do love to take close up pictures! That's my style/taste in art.

Originally Posted by Russian Blue

Thanks so much for sharing those!
I love butterflies/moths and can't get enough of them. I love the green one - I've never seen that colour combination before.

I have to get to our butterfly conservatory soon. I've been meaning to go there but never seem to find the time.
You do need to go! It's really neat to go through!

Originally Posted by Whisky'sDad

Very nice! When I was learning photography, my teacher said to not put the subject smack dab in the middle of the picture. Offset it just a little bit.
Oh right! I forgot it's supposed to be offset just a bit.