To Audrey

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never met you, but you looked like a funny old gal. I hope someday to meet you over the bridge. You did not have a home here on earth, but I know you were surounded by people who loved you.
R.I.P. Audrey, young & healthy again over the bridge.

Audrey was a cat at Best Friends, in Utah. She was 20 years old, and from the looks of her had a bit of cattitude. But, from the moment I saw her picture on their webe site I just knew I had to sponser her. I got a note yesterday that she passed away. I know that the people at Best Friends loved her very much. I now need to chose another animal to sponsor. I just need a moment to grieve this funny old gal that I never knew. I do have a photo of her, hopefully I'll be able to find it and put it on this link so everyone can she her face.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Play happily over Rainbow Bridge!!! No, you didn't belong to "one" home, but maybe your heart had so much love, you couldn't belong to just one family. And now Audrey can look down & see her sponsor and know how loved she is

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As a long-time supporter of Best Friends (I'm even mentioned in the book they published!), I know they appreciate every penny they receive, and that every penny is well-spent.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

As a long-time supporter of Best Friends (I'm even mentioned in the book they published!), I know they appreciate every penny they receive, and that every penny is well-spent.
I know they are wonderful, and I have no doubt that any money I send them will be spent to what is best for the animals. Actually sometime I really want to go visit. I don't have any other reason to go to Kanab, but I really want to go. Maybe someday, I'll be able to visit.

I could not find an electronic copy of Audry's photo. I may try to scan in what I have if I have time. I did pick a new cat, he's a pathetic looking fellow, but he used to be feral & no longer is.
Those are my favorite.