Ghibli

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't been on in a while, but I was hoping to let you all know that after a long battle with heart and lung trouble, Gibby was laid to rest this afternoon. He was loved, and we will miss him Very much.

I hope that there will be some future studies into things that can be done for cats with severe heart problems. In Gibby's case, we were told that if any such thing as heart transplants were available for kitties, he would have been a prime candidate. As it was, we couldn't continue to let his health decline slowly. He was sufering.

He was a sweet baby that never grew up, or had the chance to, and Paige misses him already.

Thanks for any well wishers that remember him. He loved hamming it up for the camera.

dina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. RIP sweet baby!

Hope all is well, and it will get a little easier with time. think that he is in a better place

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, what a beautiful baby!!
I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace sweet angel.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heart issues take to many of our beloved kitties before their time.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Rest in peace sweet Gibby.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry, Denise. You've done the most loving thing in letting him go with dignity.

RIP sweet Ghibli

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIP Sweet Ghibli~ You are a beautiful kitty! Play happily over the Rainbow Bridge...

Letting him go with his dignity and not suffering was the nicest thing you could have done!
But I know that doesn't make it any easier!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Denise it's been ages since you've been on?. I'm so sorry to hear about Ghibli, i remember your sweet boy

Have a wonderful time at the bridge Ghibli, all the other TCS kitties that have crossed will be waiting at the other end to take you home