TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Holden's picture thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Holden's picture thread.

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 
Since he is such a ham and loves taking pictures, I figured I would post his mug here!

These are from tonight, he got some new toys and is having some fun!












Some older pictures





post #2 of 27
Thread Starter 












back when he was a little kitten





post #3 of 27
Aww...he's gorgeous! He really does look like a Ragdoll...you got quite a bargain!
post #4 of 27
Thread Starter 










These last pictures were from his first night with me. After I fed him and bathed him, this is where he went to sleep. under the couch.
post #5 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
Aww...he's gorgeous! He really does look like a Ragdoll...you got quite a bargain!
Yeah, I think he is a rag doll. He is the coolest cat I have ever come across. He really is my best friend.
post #6 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyral View Post


What a sweet little funny guy
Are those kitty scratches on your arm? I still have some tiny scars
post #7 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965 View Post
What a sweet little funny guy
Are those kitty scratches on your arm? I still have some tiny scars
Yep, I have kitty scars all over..lol

Research tells me he is a "Seal point, mitted rag doll" lol..I'll just call him Holden, thanks...heh heh
post #8 of 27
what a sweetie! I love the one of him under the computer screen.
post #9 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyral View Post
Yep, I have kitty scars all over..lol

Research tells me he is a "Seal point, mitted rag doll" lol..I'll just call him Holden, thanks...heh heh
I do the same when asked what Seb is - he's a Sebastian Alexander I got Daphne from CL, too.
post #10 of 27
Oh my, he is a big ham for the camera! He's adorable!
post #11 of 27
What a handosome baby boy he is
post #12 of 27
Holden is adorable...
I can tell that he has won your heart.
post #13 of 27
What a sweet little boy!! He so looks like my rainbow bridge soul kitty that was named Brother I bet he has a purrsonality and a half!
post #14 of 27
Oh he is so beautiful!

Is he a polydactyl? It looks like he has an extra toe on one foot but I cannot tell because its so dark.
post #15 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwideus View Post
Oh he is so beautiful!

Is he a polydactyl? It looks like he has an extra toe on one foot but I cannot tell because its so dark.
Yeah, I saw that, too. So does he have extra toes? That just makes him extra special!
post #16 of 27
Thread Starter 
He has extra toes on both front paws.
post #17 of 27
He is too cute! He just loves to pose!
post #18 of 27
Thread Starter 
You know, out of curiosity I just picked him up and looked at his paws. He has thumbs. He has 4 "toes", 1 "thumb" and the dew claw on each front paw.
post #19 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyral View Post
You know, out of curiosity I just picked him up and looked at his paws. He has thumbs. He has 4 "toes", 1 "thumb" and the dew claw on each front paw.
The Holden logo? Is that what he is named after? Is that the Australian car make... or something else?
post #20 of 27
Thread Starter 
Yes, he is named after the car manufacturer. I have a 2004 Pontiac GTO, it was made in Australia by Holden and re-badged as a Pontiac for sale in the USA. In Australia, it is called a Monaro. I figured since their logo is the lion that it would fit!
post #21 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyral View Post
Yes, he is named after the car manufacturer. I have a 2004 Pontiac GTO, it was made in Australia by Holden and re-badged as a Pontiac for sale in the USA. In Australia, it is called a Monaro. I figured since their logo is the lion that it would fit!
My brother would love you - he is a Holden freak, and I agree, the name is fitting!
post #22 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyral View Post
Yes, he is named after the car manufacturer. I have a 2004 Pontiac GTO, it was made in Australia by Holden and re-badged as a Pontiac for sale in the USA. In Australia, it is called a Monaro. I figured since their logo is the lion that it would fit!
Cool!! Vroom! Vroom!
post #23 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwideus View Post
Oh he is so beautiful!

Is he a polydactyl? It looks like he has an extra toe on one foot but I cannot tell because its so dark.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddieBee View Post
Yeah, I saw that, too. So does he have extra toes? That just makes him extra special!

Ok, upon even FURTHER inspection, he has a thumb on each paw. I posted a video up in this section. You can see the ones up front, but he was too playful to get a shot of his rear paws. Is the 6 toes on each paw odd in a cat?
post #24 of 27
I just noticed his toes, he is a poly! He just has extra toes - too cute We had a Tommy Twelve Toes and a Timmy Twelve Toes once
post #25 of 27
Oh man... he looks SO sweet
post #26 of 27
he is such a handsome boy!!! and he looks like he knows it!!
post #27 of 27
Thread Starter 
Thanks for the compliments! He is sitting here reading them with me..lol..yes, he does know he is cute, he flaunts it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Holden's picture thread.