Ohhh...I hate the spotlight, but I've tortured enough people so I guess it's my turn!
1.- Â¿Do you to know MÃ©xico? I have never been there but would LOVE to go someday!
2.- Â¿Wich part exactly?
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ©rida YucatÃ¡n MÃ©xico???? Is the place where IÂ´m live! As you can see in yucatÃ¡n is Chichen Itza one of the New 7 wonders of the world!
HereÂ´s the link my friendâ€¦.http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
I heard of it because you live there!
4.- Can you speak spanish?
No hablo espanol.
Seriously, I took 3 years of spanish in high school and can only remember how to ask "quantas banos in su casa". Oh, and my name is esperanza.
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it? I like it but don't have any CDs. It always makes me feel good and crave tequilla!
6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?) No. English movies confuse me enough!
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?) Love tacos and burritoes.
8.-Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock? no...I probably would never get out!
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes? Only in pictures.
11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) I've never been there but my best friend was there and had a blast! "What happens in Cancun, stayed in Cancun" is her motto!
1) How did you come across TCS? Looking for info when Monster got into poison when she was a kitten, and got great replies and just kind of hanged out after that.
2) How many furbabies have you had in your life, and what are their names? Oh my. First cat was Jasper (got him as a stray kitten), then Sassy (a beautiful black oriental that wouldn't shut up...and wouldn't leave! lol), then Monkey, and black and white kitten, her mom was a stray I was feeding and decided to introduce to us to her baby so she would be taken care of. I think her mommy died. Then there was Bootsie, Monkey's daughter that we kept (didn't realize they went into heat that fast). And Tigger, a siamese mix that I found on the side of the road about 7 weeks old. Those were my cats in Guam. After I found homes for them and moved I collected Harley, Monster, Little one, Gizmo, Corky and Missy...and numerous barn cats I feed.
3) What was the best job that you've ever had, and why did you like it? Working at a dive shop in Guam. It was great because I was an avid diver and got great discounts and free boat dives. Also, I was sent to Hawaii and Las Vegas on business trips.
4) What was the worst job you've had, and why didn't you like it? Call center job I have right now. I get yelled at every day, I really can't help the people except give them information...I'm not used to not being about to see something through from beginning to end.
5) Which holiday is your favorite? Christmas, definitely...with Halloween being a close second.
6) Who is your favorite author, and what kind of books do you like to read? Right now I'm rereading my old Stephen King books that I had packed away. He is one of my favorites, along with Dean Koontz, but also love James Patterson, Laurel K Hamilton (vampire series) and...oh...too many to list.
7) If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Right here in my house with my husband and my animals. It would be nice if I could transport my house to Hawaii every now and then.
8) Do you have any children? How many? Does my husband count?
If not, no...just my four legged children, which is fine with me.
9) Do you like to play card or board games? Which is your favorite? Not really into board games. Card games, I love solitaire, either on computer or using actual cards. Of course its been so long since I used actual cards I don't know if I could shuffle anymore. Also like Gin Rummy
10) Do you like to travel? LOVE it! I love to experience different cultures. I just wish it didn't cost so much.