Thank you, TCS. All of ya!

beturtlement

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wasn't sure where to post this, so I hope this is the right forum (and an advanced 'sorry' to the moderators if this ends up needing to be moved elsewhere.)

I just wanted to send a heartfelt thank you- to each and every one of you who have posted your stories, offered your advice, and helped out in other ways to make this an absolutely invaluable resource of information about our feline babies. I'm a first time cat owner (or should I say, it's the first time a cat owned me) and I can't tell you how much this place has eased my overly worried mind in so many situations. When I had a question, I looked it up here. When I had an issue, I posted about it and immediately got numerous, helpful and sound responses.

From food and litter choices, to grooming and health advice, this place is the very first stop if I have any concerns or questions, or hell.. even just to brag about how I think Niko is the bestest and cutest kitty in the universe
(cause we all know that it's good to have an outlet for the brags.. non-cat people just look atcha like yer crazy if you say anything of the sort). I would have never known about the numerous natural food choices, the best litter, or how to clip his li'l claws without the both of us getting stressed out and angry. I even find myself giving advice I've read here to family and friends who've owned cats for /years/, yet hardly know a thing about their own pets. I always point them to this site, in lieu of trying to be a know-it-all, and have always been thanked profusely for the link.

Oh! And before I forget, a special thanks to Sharky for all her help in choosing wholesome, nutritious food for my li'l boy. Making the right food choice can be such a daunting experience, especially with one who's got a semi-sensitive tummy. Every one of her suggestions have gone over splendidly. Niko will eat just about anything, but not everything agrees with him.

Anyhoo, before I start gushing too much, if I haven't done so already, thanks again.

You guys ROCK!

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel exactly the same. I joined in August and love this site. I too give advice to people and shock some people with some of the stuff I know. All learned from this site. I wouldn't turn anywhere else.

Thanks you guys

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is exactly how I feel too! I'm learning things about cats every day that I'm on here that I otherwise would never have even dreamed of knowing. And it's all to keep my little beast happy

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Even the more experienced cat owners here are learning every day thanks to everyone sharing their knowledge
That's very true!