TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What have you got your SO for Christmas?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What have you got your SO for Christmas? - Page 2

post #31 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
:shock: wow, i wish i was rich!!
Haha! Not rich, we should be saving money for a house! Next year we won't do as much. This year's all about fun.
post #32 of 49
I hope he doesn't see this...

a SwiMP3 (underwater MP3) player
http://www.finisinc.com/products-swimp3v2.shtml

the Babylon Five series on DVD
http://www.amazon.com/Babylon-5-Comp.../dp/B0001M3MXY

plus some books, some games (PSP Lite and XBox 360) and some comic-book stuff
post #33 of 49
I don't know how I got so lucky but DH doesn't want PS3 just yet.
I got him Blue tooth, a book, a CD and a movie.
Mom got him the shoes, sunbeam mixer () & pj pants he wanted. He pretty much buys what he wants so it's hard.

I know he got me a winter coat so far. LoL His mom is getting me a purse I picked out. He is having a hard time keeping his mouth shut about my gifts.
post #34 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampWitch View Post
I hope he doesn't see this...

a SwiMP3 (underwater MP3) player
http://www.finisinc.com/products-swimp3v2.shtml

the Babylon Five series on DVD
http://www.amazon.com/Babylon-5-Comp.../dp/B0001M3MXY

plus some books, some games (PSP Lite and XBox 360) and some comic-book stuff
I got a little chuckle that someone named Swamp Witch got her SO an underwater MP3 player.....
post #35 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicacat View Post
a new cell phone. the verizons voyager
and a leather redskins jacket( his favorites football team)
Good choice...I got my DH a Leather Redskins Jacket a few years ago, this year so far I got him Sean Taylor Shirt and Sean Taylor towel and a Black casual Redskin jacket
post #36 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by menagerie mama View Post
PS. What is this Lynx cologne? Smells good? I have never heard of it.....
Lynx is known as Axe in the US.
post #37 of 49
Hmmm... New pants for sure for my husband. Maybe another video game, if he can ever choose one!
post #38 of 49
DH will be getting:

-Cool Wool socks
-A Leatherman pocket knife for camping/hiking, that he asked for
-A digital compass watch, which he asked for
-Season 5 of MacGyver, which he can't wait for, though I'm threatening to return it! He's been watching MacGyver EVERY SINGLE night for the past month. He's almost out of new episodes.
-A Chocolate Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by twstychik View Post
Well, my husband lost his grandmother in October (his grandfather passed 15 years ago) so I'm going to make a memorial shadow box for him. I also got him a Nascar racing game that I gave him early and we're also going to spend the 23rd in a hotel room with a hot tub. We decided to make it a "tradition" until we have kids to get a room on the 23rd to celebrate our won christmas (since we're with my family x0mas eve and his x-mas day) and it also happens to be our 6 month wedding anniversary.
I think that might be a good tradition to continue when you do have kids (if you can afford it)! Parent's deserve a lil break!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
and a pack of coal to go in his stocking
Real coal or licorice flavored coal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by anmccleod View Post
I got Keith:
An Underwater Fishing Camera
I probably shouldn't admit this...but the first time I read that I read "Underwear Fishing Camera...."
post #39 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwideus View Post
Lynx is known as Axe in the US.
Ahhh. In that case, I have smelled it...yum.
post #40 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
Real coal or licorice flavored coal?
The real thing They had them at Dollar Tree I couldn't resisting buying one...it comes in a little red cloth bag
post #41 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
The real thing They had them at Dollar Tree I couldn't resisting buying one...it comes in a little red cloth bag
Ah! Great! Mom has some coal pieces at her house. I should go snatch a few! She used to walk Tasha through a field behind her house toward a pond and some railroad tracks. She'd find coal back there. Now it's all a housing development though.A few years ago I made mini stockings for all my friends for Christmas that had a licorice candy coal piece in it and some other candies too. They were a hit!
post #42 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
Ah! Great! Mom has some coal pieces at her house. I should go snatch a few! She used to walk Tasha through a field behind her house toward a pond and some railroad tracks. She'd find coal back there. Now it's all a housing development though.A few years ago I made mini stockings for all my friends for Christmas that had a licorice candy coal piece in it and some other candies too. They were a hit!
you should do that again! I couldn't resist getting him coal he's pretty bad....so it suites him
post #43 of 49
I just finally got Chris his present. We had a $50 limit but I went a little over and got him (and me! can't go by yourself ) a season pass to King's Island and the DVD "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry". Never seen the movie, but heard it was funny.
post #44 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Good choice...I got my DH a Leather Redskins Jacket a few years ago, this year so far I got him Sean Taylor Shirt and Sean Taylor towel and a Black casual Redskin jacket
yea, but the jacket hasnt came in yet, and its making me MAD .
i am getting him the towel as well!
YEA redskins, my boyfriend is a redskins FREAK, see, look at his car.

[/IMG]

he just finished his interior as well.
post #45 of 49
Ok i finally bought something for Tristan today. Two pairs of boxers, one of AC/DC and really funky Monty Python I also got this http://cdn.harpercollins.com/harperi...0061370502.jpg Terry Pratchett book. A $78 well spent i feel so poor now! lol
post #46 of 49
OMG Unicacat...That car is amazing I can't wait to show DH....Has the jacket come in yet???
post #47 of 49
I got Vin a few things already just have to wait for payday to get the last one. He got "Perfect Push-Ups" (i think that is what they are called) an expansion pack for a computer game he plays and the last one benefits me too.... he loves steaks so i'm going to try out the Omaha Steak Company, get him a gift certificate to there. a friend of mine gets them and says they are amazing. We also get each other stocking stuffers and those can get a lil silly. I found this reindeer that "poops" out jelly beans....i couldnt resist

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmccleod View Post
I got Keith:
An Underwater Fishing Camera
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
I probably shouldn't admit this...but the first time I read that I read "Underwear Fishing Camera...."
YEA i wasnt the only one that read it that way too i was thinking underwear fishing camera...ummmm tha's a lil strange.
post #48 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
OMG Unicacat...That car is amazing I can't wait to show DH....Has the jacket come in yet???
yea, it finally came in, YEA!
but, he saw it, when am at work, his home, and his working at home.
so, when i got home last friday, he had it on.

so, he has only one present to look forward too.
post #49 of 49
Miter saw so we can redo woodwork in the house, tickets to Jerry seinfeld, he is coming in Feb. Went in half with his best friend for GPS unit for his fishing boat. I still need to ge him some fishing lures from the dogs & cats.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What have you got your SO for Christmas?