Scratch doesn't get it...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scratch, my shaggy black boy, is slow on the uptake. He has yet to understand the concept of glass. Most mornings we wake up to: *Thunk* *Scrape* *Meow?*

Let me walk you though that.

1. Scratch will see a bird sitting on our railing. This will get him excited.

2. He will leap up at the glass knocking himself against the glass. That is the *Thunk*

3. He will then extend his claws thinking that he can grab onto the glass. That is the *Scrape*

4. He will then get upset that the whole process ended up with him on the floor. That is the *Meow*

boog's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Autumn is coming Scratch. You can enroll in a Kitty Physics class at the local community college.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Boog's Mom

Autumn is coming Scratch. You can enroll in a Kitty Physics class at the local community college.
Kitty Physics.... we don't want him getting ideas now do we?

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That too funnyyyy.. Sounds like my Chessy.. Here's is a little different process: It's the *thump* *tumble sound* *meow*

She's always going after my water i sit on the side of the bed,, she tries to get her big head in there,, and you hear the thump because it gets stuck.. Then she wips it off her head that the tumble sound. And then she is wet from head to toe, that the long drowning meow..

TOOO FUNNY..

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Scratch!
I truly don`t think he wants to "play with the birdie"....I think his idea is probably a bit mroe sinister than that! :-)
Linda

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww! Poor Scratch!

We've taken to not cleaning the nose prints off the living room windows too often because they seem to help the girls realize the glass is there!