TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › The men in my life...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The men in my life...

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
My husband is always mad that he ends up in fur pics! Oh well...


8-Bit joining us for a snooze...


Scratch looking up our wall making me think there's a bug about


Can't you tell we need a bigger bed?
post #2 of 19
Well, hubby is kinda furry...
post #3 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Well, hubby is kinda furry...
That's why I always put him in fur pics! He gets so mad at me!
post #4 of 19
Great pics! That's an especially gorgeous pic of 8-bit!
post #5 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
Great pics! That's an especially gorgeous pic of 8-bit!
Thank you! I'm getting better and better at using my camera.
post #6 of 19
Look at Dr Claw!! He looks fantastic Heather!! You know, your kitty cats are really handsome guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
My husband is always mad that he ends up in fur pics! Oh well...
post #7 of 19
Great pictures!

Tell hubby if he wasn't such a kitty magnet he wouldn't be in all the pics!
post #8 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Look at Dr Claw!! He looks fantastic Heather!! You know, your kitty cats are really handsome guys.


I just caught that you can see some regrowth in the picture. I'm so excited about that. It's coming in patchy, but I don't really care.
post #9 of 19
Awwwww they're all such handsome boys!!!!!
post #10 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
I just caught that you can see some regrowth in the picture. I'm so excited about that. It's coming in patchy, but I don't really care.
This is probably the first picture that showed the extent of his problem. I can see why you've been so concerned. And why it is so exciting that you've probably found a solution.
post #11 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katachtig View Post
This is probably the first picture that showed the extent of his problem. I can see why you've been so concerned. And why it is so exciting that you've probably found a solution.
His skin back there was so dry too. He'd get all scabby and messy. Now it's really soft.

He also doesn't smell anymore either. That's always a bonus.
post #12 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
His skin back there was so dry too. He'd get all scabby and messy. Now it's really soft.

He also doesn't smell anymore either. That's always a bonus.
Wow, that is a huge improvement!! That photo really does show the problem. He'll be so incredibly handsome (rather than just handsome) when all his fur grows back
post #13 of 19
I love looking at pics of your boys You don't get much room in bed do you?

And I agree, Dr. Claw looks great!!
post #14 of 19
Awww there's lotsa love
post #15 of 19
Your hubby looks like Chris Daughtry.
post #16 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by psjauntie View Post
Your hubby looks like Chris Daughtry.
I just googled him... he's a hottie! Then again so is my man!
post #17 of 19
What a wonderful sight! A man and his kitties

So glad that Dr Claw is getting his fur back! The poor little guy!

And thats wonderful that you got a piccy of 8-Bit! He is just a magnificant specimen of a cat!
post #18 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_vernon View Post
What a wonderful sight! A man and his kitties

So glad that Dr Claw is getting his fur back! The poor little guy!

And thats wonderful that you got a piccy of 8-Bit! He is just a magnificant specimen of a cat!
Thank you... 8-Bit seems to think so too!
post #19 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Well, hubby is kinda furry...
LOL, thats what I was going to say
Great pics
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › The men in my life...