Interesting goings on last night. Part 1.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First, I poked Ferris in the eye and then made Ginger vomit. Not on purpose, of course!

I got a package in the mail from Drs. Foster, and I'd ordered Da Bird (only it was Da Bee, with a bumblebee on top instead of feathers) and some of those Dingo beef jerky treats.

I put some treats down, Ferris sniffed them and walked away, but Ginger dashed over and wolfed them down. As she was doing so, I started playing with Da Bee, and at one point, it whopped Ferris on the nose. So I thought.

A little while later (I'm running around the house, putting things away) I hear a strange clicking nose. Uh-oh, I think, and run to where Ginger is, sure enough, she hurls all the treats up onto the carpet just as I reach her.
Poor baby!

So I go to get some tissues to clean it, and when I get back to her, Ferris is inspecting her oops (wondering if he should have some, I'm sure) and when I look at him, I see that he has his left eye squinted closed!

Now I'm freaking out about his eye, thinking the worst, while following Ginger around the house, cleaning up little pools of white froth she left behind every few feet.

Fortunately, after a couple of hours, Ferris' eye was back to normal, as was Ginger's tummy, and we all settled down on top of my bed to watch a movie. Stay tuned to TCS for Part 2.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Oh my, you had an eventful evening. Good to hear everyone is doing better.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Ferris has enjoyed Da Bee so much that it is now missing two wings.
But I was careful not to poke him in the eye with it again. And Ginger is feeling much better, thank you.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Well, Ferris has enjoyed Da Bee so much that it is now missing two wings.
But I was careful not to poke him in the eye with it again. And Ginger is feeling much better, thank you.
So Ferris got retribution on Da Bee for poking him in the eye, huh? Good for him

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

First, I poked Ferris in the eye and then made Ginger vomit. Not on purpose, of course!

I got a package in the mail from Drs. Foster, and I'd ordered Da Bird (only it was Da Bee, with a bumblebee on top instead of feathers) and some of those Dingo beef jerky treats.

I put some treats down, Ferris sniffed them and walked away, but Ginger dashed over and wolfed them down. As she was doing so, I started playing with Da Bee, and at one point, it whopped Ferris on the nose. So I thought.

A little while later (I'm running around the house, putting things away) I hear a strange clicking nose. Uh-oh, I think, and run to where Ginger is, sure enough, she hurls all the treats up onto the carpet just as I reach her.
Poor baby!

So I go to get some tissues to clean it, and when I get back to her, Ferris is inspecting her oops (wondering if he should have some, I'm sure) and when I look at him, I see that he has his left eye squinted closed!

Now I'm freaking out about his eye, thinking the worst, while following Ginger around the house, cleaning up little pools of white froth she left behind every few feet.

Fortunately, after a couple of hours, Ferris' eye was back to normal, as was Ginger's tummy, and we all settled down on top of my bed to watch a movie. Stay tuned to TCS for Part 2.
Wow you really had a bad busy day. I was glad to hear it got better in part 2 of your saga.