TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › the Daily Thread TGIF Feb 16
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

the Daily Thread TGIF Feb 16

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 
It's Friday!!!!

Cold here, but warming up after today they say. Be nice if they were right.

How about this for a holiday???

post #2 of 27
Good morning everyone, coffee is ready
post #3 of 27
Nearly ready for work!

Looking out there I am thinking the weatherman got it wrong again, he promised me it would be warmer this morning.

I am so glad the week is nearly over, but I hate early Friday mornings!
post #4 of 27
Hey y'all!

Another Friday - where has the months gone???

A latte for me please Bea!

Quite the uneventful day today, looking forward to the long weekend for us!!!

Have a good day all!!!
post #5 of 27


Ahooooaaaa amigas y amigos!!

Well the only reason I'm up this early is because the hubby came home last night with a scratchy throat, headache and nausea. Pobresito! He didn't sleep much or well. Which means...I didn't sleep much or well either . I'll probably head off to try and catch up a bit later. In the meantime, y'all have a great Friday!

Hilda >^..^<
post #6 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abymummy View Post
Hey y'all!

Another Friday - where has the months gone???

A latte for me please Bea!

Quite the uneventful day today, looking forward to the long weekend for us!!!

Have a good day all!!!

I will fix you a latte, but you will hafta tell me how cause I don't know. But I am willing to learn. . What is it anyways? I just drink plain old coffee.
post #7 of 27
Gotta go and get ready to greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

post #8 of 27
Bea,

I've told ya already!!!

Thick coffee with lots and lots of milk!!!

Thanks Hon, I appreciate it!!!
post #9 of 27
Have a goodie Belinda!

Hey, I just noticed something...just a few of days ago, you celebrated your 2000th post...and you're already at 2071!!! Dang girl!



Hilda >^..^<
post #10 of 27
as usual most of you are just starting your friday as I am about to go to bed to end the friday. Have a great day everyone, its almost 11.30pm Friday night here so I am off to bed
post #11 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by huggles View Post
as usual most of you are just starting your friday as I am about to go to bed to end the friday. Have a great day everyone, its almost 11.30pm Friday night here so I am off to bed

Awww, nighty nite! Sleep with the angels.

Speaking of angels...your TCS niece & nephew are such sweeties

Hilda >^..^<
post #12 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^< View Post
Speaking of angels...your TCS niece & nephew are such sweeties
lovely of you to say But they are infact YOUR TCS niece & nephew

Jasmine is my daughter and Brandon is Laura's son (goosehazel)
post #13 of 27
Ahaaaa! I was wondering why they are ''TCS'' babies!

They're adorable!

Hilda>^..^<
post #14 of 27
Morning everyone!! TGIF

I thankfully have no plans this weekend, I was so busy for the last 2 weekends, I finally get to stay home and not drive an hour to my sisters

Um, nothing much up today...Just going to work and then maybe going out tonight

Have a great day folks!!

P.S. Did anyone else have really weird dreams last night?
post #15 of 27
TGIF! And its a long weekend! Woohoo!!! But its freezing this morning. I really don't like cold weather! Long weekend for me aswell. We get President's day off!
post #16 of 27
Ahhhh... Got the day off today as well as the weekend

It's a shame then that I can't shake off my bad mood

Basically I used to post on another site (not one for cat lovers I might add) but left over 6 months ago. Someone told me a poster there put up a nasty call-out thread about me and various people have posted nasty remarks, what really upsets me is that I know one of these people irl and they are too chicken to say anything to my face. I wish I had left the site earlier

I was going to put a thread about t'interweb bullying but I thought it might be better to vent here, sorry
post #17 of 27
Thread Starter 
Nate, I know how ya feel. I used to belong to TWO sites like that. Guess there are jackasses everywhere.

for surviving internet hell!
post #18 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentNate View Post
Ahhhh... Got the day off today as well as the weekend

It's a shame then that I can't shake off my bad mood

Basically I used to post on another site (not one for cat lovers I might add) but left over 6 months ago. Someone told me a poster there put up a nasty call-out thread about me and various people have posted nasty remarks, what really upsets me is that I know one of these people irl and they are too chicken to say anything to my face. I wish I had left the site earlier

I was going to put a thread about t'interweb bullying but I thought it might be better to vent here, sorry
We like you Nate Cuddling a cat is bound to improve your mood.
post #19 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakat View Post
We like you Nate Cuddling a cat is bound to improve your mood.
Awww... Thank you.

Hopefully if I keep Radar away from my stuffed crust pizza that will improve my mood whilst am looking forward to spending the day with Sonic doing laundry together

In the whole incident where Sonic wee'd on my clothes I forgot to point out that he found my favourite cap- and that well cheers me up
post #20 of 27
Hello!!!

Sunny can cold but the weatherman promised only one more day of single digit temps for the winter. Supposed to be in upper 30's F by Tuesday-I can finally resume my walks outside!!
Not much going on today might run and get a few supplies for a craft project I'm working on and pick a couple of movies up to watch. Almost done going through some old garden mag's too.
Going to cut up a blanket to make smaller ones to drop off at the rescue I'm volunteering at.
I had a weird dream too early this am!! Must be lack of sleep as at 2 am the last couple days Bakker has been a pain!!

TGIF!!!!!
post #21 of 27
When you wish upon a star....makes no difference who you are...


OH I am sooooooo NOT in the hole today. It is 34 degrees...did someone say something about global warming???? As one of my co-workers said, "Global warming my behind."

I was going to fertilize the yard for spring, but too cold. Only getting to the 60's today.

Gonna hug my insiders, already fed and hugged my ferals and settle down with a second cup of French Vanilla. Vaya con Dios everyone.
post #22 of 27
Another sunny day but snow expected tomorrow. So I did the weekly shopping this morning. Better news is that it's supposed to warm up into the 50s next week!

It's also time to do the newsletter. I'd rather be posting on TCS.

And no, no weird dreams last night.
post #23 of 27
TGIF all! Going out to dinner and a play with some friends tonight - DH has to work! He wouldn't want to go to this anyway! Horrible lousy day at work so I came on here for a while! Not something I usually do but it was this or explode, and that would be just plain messy!
post #24 of 27
Beautiful here today 81 and the suns out bigtime, anyone want some?
Not much going today I have to pick my Daughter up at the Hospital around Noon, she can't wait to get out... Alls well here so far.
Have a Great Firday, everyone And an even better weekend
post #25 of 27
Today just got more sucky - Matt has to away for work again on Sunday and he has only just got back.

And would someone please take all this snow away?
post #26 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
Today just got more sucky - Matt has to away for work again on Sunday and he has only just got back.

And would someone please take all this snow away?
Dang, we could totally hang out if I lived in TO
post #27 of 27
I will just have to hang out with you online instead!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › the Daily Thread TGIF Feb 16