Lucky loves his foster babies

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've had these 2 kittens for 2 weeks for fostering (Vincent "Vinnie" -tabby, and Victoria-black and white. ) They have to go back tomorrow. Poor Lucky. He really loves them. And I can't keep them. They are petrified of my poor harmless dog, and I couldn't keep them separate from him forever. One of these days when we have fosters that love my dog (which they usually do), he can have a brother or sister to keep.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww...look at how cute the little bubs are. I love the pink pads on the bottom of their paws.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Poor Lucky ............ I can understand why he would love those precious babies ......hes going to be so sad

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it when they take to each other like that! Male cats can be so maternal at times. It is sad that you can't keep them. You don't think they would come around in time?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

They are the cutest!
Thats sad they have to leave though, where are they going??
I took them back to the shelter to be adopted. Vinnie was being adopted before I even left, and I'm sure Victoria has her forever home now too.

Don't worry too much about Lucky. I'll be doing more fostering, so he'll have more babies to cuddle and we'll eventually find a permanent buddy for him. And last night, he actually jumped up on the couch, sniffed our dog and snuggled down about a foot away from him. I wish I had my camera with me at the time. Lucky and Cameron both lifted their heads to look at us. They looked like furry book ends with their butts just a few inches apart.