TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › To all my friends
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

To all my friends - Page 3

post #61 of 80
Its not every day you find a group of people as sweet and caring as the members are here. I feel so lucky to kow you all and consider you all friends. Good friends. Some people think I am crazy for calling you all my friends but they don't know this community. So I just want to tell all of you that:

I love you and appreciate all your support and listening and all the little things you do for me and everyone. It really means so much to me.


RIP Amber!


ETA: If something happens to me like an accident or somthing I promise to have someone let you all know.
post #62 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
I love all you guys and just wanted you to know
Aww... well, it's mutual!

I may not know all of you and even those I do "know" it's not very well but that doesn't stop me from feeling a wonderful connection with you all if only becaus we're all cat crazy! Really though, eveyone here is so kind and concerned about the other members that it really warms my heart.
post #63 of 80
I love all of my TCS friends too!

this is just awful, I didn't really speak to Amber much on here either, but I knew that she loved John and she loved that little girl, she was an amazing person, nothing ever got her down, the world has definitely lost a special woman
post #64 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
Its not every day you find a group of people as sweet and caring as the members are here. I feel so lucky to kow you all and consider you all friends. Good friends. Some people think I am crazy for calling you all my friends but they don't know this community. So I just want to tell all of you that:

I love you and appreciate all your support and listening and all the little things you do for me and everyone. It really means so much to me.


RIP Amber!


ETA: If something happens to me like an accident or somthing I promise to have someone let you all know.
I can see it now,. We all changing our wills to include something like - notify TCS what happened.

This has been a hard day. Amber came across so strongly in her posts. I just couldn't believe when I read she was gone.
post #65 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by katachtig View Post
I can see it now,. We all changing our wills to include something like - notify TCS what happened.
You guys are just as important to me as my real life friends. I would definately want you to know if something were to happen to me!
post #66 of 80
I almost came on TCS last night but I decided to go to bed.

I'm so sad.

I love everyone here and really appreciate how everyone is there for each other. Thank you.
post #67 of 80
I remember when we lost Blondiecat (Cathy) last year a memorial page was set up on her behalf.

Does anyone remember who set it up? (I'm not good enough with websites to know how)

I thought it would be a nice tribute to Amber.
post #68 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Amber had all of us in common, and we all suffered a loss tonight. If there's anything to be learned from this, it is that life is short. It is too short, and we need to remember Amber by living it well and being there for eachother.


Heartily agreed. As some of you know, my daughter was almost murdered 7 years ago, and I learned then just how very short and precious life is - my daughter is now 22 years old, and Amber was younger than her at just 20.

The very best tribute that anyone could possibly give her would be to continue to live life with the same kind of fire and spirit that she possessed, along with her kindness and caring for her animal and human friends.

I don't know all of you, some I know better than others, and I have said it before, but I too am very thankful to have the TCS community as a part of my life - an important part.

I'm so glad we have each other!
post #69 of 80
Like many I have found "today" just to distressing and I only signed in this a.m. for a short time to pay my respects and send a rose-flower to John.

I have just read this post from beginning to end and my heart aches, my emotions are just crazy but I just want to agree and acknowledge everything everyone has said

This is indeed a special place

Peace
post #70 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
I love all you guys and just wanted you to know
Just recent I saw this thread Dear Natalie,.....

My Opinion about it,......Sometimes I feel like castaway, Merida is so far from all countries and maybe I´m the only one here...BUT thanks to TCS we can feel the warm of all good people of here unless we don´t meet each others in the real life!....

YES I really know what you mean my friend and is at the same way!

thank you for share your feelings with us!
post #71 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew View Post
I remember when we lost Blondiecat (Cathy) last year a memorial page was set up on her behalf.

Does anyone remember who set it up? (I'm not good enough with websites to know how)

I thought it would be a nice tribute to Amber.
I remember that too- I don't remember who set it up tho.
post #72 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew View Post
I remember when we lost Blondiecat (Cathy) last year a memorial page was set up on her behalf.

Does anyone remember who set it up? (I'm not good enough with websites to know how)

I thought it would be a nice tribute to Amber.
I have some space on a server I rent that I'll be glad to donate, for whomever wants to set it up. I'm an amateur at it, so someone else can certainly do a better job than me.

Anyone who wants to do the page, just PM me and I'll get you the info for the server.
post #73 of 80
I read the horrible news last night, and this morning I'm still in shock. She was only 20 - still a child, but wise beyond her years. I'm so sorry for John and her family, and for everyone who knew her and loved her.

I hope that precious Kaelyn grows up in a happy nurturing home and knows that her mommy loved her very much.
post #74 of 80
Such shocking news! I odn't know what to say! Everybody is such a close family on here and I love you all! John and the baby will need all the support that he can get now!
post #75 of 80
Thread Starter 
I was telling Neet last night that if anything ever happened to me noone would know to tell you guys. I was seriously thinking I should put that in my will..I have no spouse to notify you.

I hope all of you have someone that could tell us too, it would be awful for someone to drop off and all of us be so worried not knowing what happened.

I never realized I cared this much for all of you..I honestly didn't realize it until now.

post #76 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
I was telling Neet last night that if anything ever happened to me noone would know to tell you guys. I was seriously thinking I should put that in my will..I have no spouse to notify you.

I hope all of you have someone that could tell us too, it would be awful for someone to drop off and all of us be so worried not knowing what happened.

I never realized I cared this much for all of you..I honestly didn't realize it until now.

It's times like this we realize how precious life is, and what is really important in life.
Nat, I hope it never comes down to us not knowing where you are or that you are not okay, but maybe tell your sis just in case what she needs to do. My DH already has orders to Email Pam if anything were to happen to me.
post #77 of 80
My daughter has a list of people to call or email if anything happens to me. I will add TCS to the list - it hadn't really occurred to me before.
post #78 of 80
I love you all too
Everybody knows how crazy I am about you guys, somebody would tell you should something happen to me.
This just makes you realise how lucky we all are, and how like amber says, you need to live each day to the full as you never know when it will be taken away
When Mark gets home tonight I am going to tell him how much he means to me, because I just don't do it enough.
post #79 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pombina View Post
I love you all too
Everybody knows how crazy I am about you guys, somebody would tell you should something happen to me.
This just makes you realise how lucky we all are, and how like amber says, you need to live each day to the full as you never know when it will be taken away
When Mark gets home tonight I am going to tell him how much he means to me, because I just don't do it enough.
That was well said!
It is such a good thing to let everyone we care about know how we feel or we might not have the chance. There are no guarantees.
I love all of you too, Even when I do not post I look forward to coming here and reading the posts. We do all share a common bond of loving cats but it is also so much deeper than that. What a great group to be part of, you all are the best!
post #80 of 80
Some of you I know well, others of you I don't know, some of you I know a little bit, and others I'm just getting to know. And you know what? It doesn't matter whether or not I've ever seen you on the boards before or if we've gotten to be close enough friends that I talk to you on the phone.

TCS is that kind of place - one where we're always there for each other, with incredible people who love life, animals (especially cats) and each other. People who are willing to be supportive, suggestive, helpful: people who share life's frustrations along with the wonderful things in life. And we do it without judgment, from a place of deep caring in our hearts.

That's the most amazing thing about TCS - we're all friends, even if we haven't yet "met" - on the boards or otherwise.

In shock, with my heart aching for Amber and John and the baby and family,

...and with hugs to all...

Laurie
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › To all my friends