TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Beckham & LA Galaxy its a deal
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Beckham & LA Galaxy its a deal

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
So David Beckham is coming to play for LA Galaxy for a cool 128million pounds

are you bothered ???

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...561369,00.html
post #2 of 28
I guess he is retiring then

I think its sad that he has made this decision as it means he will not be playing for a top european side. Its great news for MLS however as I'd watch Beckham play for any side.

We would have offered him a couple of million to come to West Ham but I reckon that fee is out of our budget
post #3 of 28
Thread Starter 
I think Mrs Beckham had a bit of influence in the matter too
post #4 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
I think Mrs Beckham had a bit of influence in the matter too
Oh no- I hope she isn't thinking of doing another movie...

There are some things that just don't bear thinking about
post #5 of 28
Not surprised, I too hope there won't be another movie. Lets pray the shopping will be enough to keep her occupied.
post #6 of 28
oh baby!!! Beckham in the States?!?! Does this mean I have my shot at him?!?! MOVE OVER VANILLA ICE!!! Make way for David Beckham!!!
post #7 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sims2fan View Post
Not surprised, I too hope there won't be another movie. Lets pray the shopping will be enough to keep her occupied.
Maybe she'll have problems getting her visa approved and have to stay behind....

My comment was gonna be "I hope he comes here alone and leave his skank wife in England", but I worried it would be an unpopular comment! Guess not!
post #8 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
Maybe she'll have problems getting her visa approved and have to stay behind....

My comment was gonna be "I hope he comes here alone and leave his skank wife in England", but I worried it would be an unpopular comment! Guess not!
Well we got rid of her to Spain - which of course, I aint right happy about, but now you folks can have ´er
post #9 of 28
Well he's coming to my city. Who is his wife?
post #10 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeHacker View Post
Well he's coming to my city. Who is his wife?

she used to be in a band called Spice Girls , they came to the States

heres a link
http://www.askmen.com/women/singer_1...a_beckham.html
post #11 of 28
Oh I know the Spice Girls. Which Spice did her marry?
post #12 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeHacker View Post
Oh I know the Spice Girls. Which Spice did her marry?
"Posh"
post #13 of 28
Posh Spice
post #14 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
Well we got rid of her to Spain - which of course, I aint right happy about, but now you folks can have ´er
Gee, thanks Ann...
post #15 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
Gee, thanks Ann...
Oh, no worries Neet any time
post #16 of 28
Victoria Beckham, she was one of the moms in the "celebrity baby game" I played at the shower on sunday....she has 3 boys named Brooklyn, Cruz & Romeo....yes, Brooklyn cause he was conceived there, or born there or where she found out she was pregnant....
post #17 of 28
I'm moving to L.A.!!

David Beckham
post #18 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
I'm moving to L.A.!!

David Beckham
me too Kenz! (we should see if Hope is taking in roomates! )
post #19 of 28
Posh Spice used to be my favourite when the Spice girls were popular
post #20 of 28
They are saying here in the news that the Galaxy Season Ticket holders have gone up enormously, just since the announcement that he is coming here.

They are also speculating that one of the reason's he wants to come here, is in hopes that he will get in the movie industry. They are saying that Beckham and his Spice Girl wife are going to be a major Hollywood Power Couple.
post #21 of 28
david beckham anywhere is a good thing. if only he was single...
post #22 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
but now you folks can have ´er
Remember how you all told us we were welcome to Madonna

Victoria Beckham really winds me with her pouting and posing in front of the cameras. If only she knew how false and stupid she looks.
post #23 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeHacker View Post
They are saying here in the news that the Galaxy Season Ticket holders have gone up enormously, just since the announcement that he is coming here.

They are also speculating that one of the reason's he wants to come here, is in hopes that he will get in the movie industry. They are saying that Beckham and his Spice Girl wife are going to be a major Hollywood Power Couple.
are the new season ticket holders all female?!
post #24 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
are the new season ticket holders all female?!
I tend to doubt it. How many female sports fans are there out there? To be honest, I know nothing about sports, and I don't like sports AT ALL.

David Beckham is nice looking, but he's not worth actually going to a sports event.

They're still talking about the new arrivals though, all over the news, and believe it or not, they are talking about them more in the Entertainment segments than in the sports segments.
post #25 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
My comment was gonna be "I hope he comes here alone and leave his skank wife in England", but I worried it would be an unpopular comment! Guess not!
Oi !! We don't want her either

Good luck in the States Posh 'n' Becks
post #26 of 28
Looks like there is MORE to the story....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070115/sp_nm/beckham_dc
post #27 of 28
Ha! He'd better hope silent movies make a comeback then as he really isn't at his best when he attempts speech.
post #28 of 28
Good job he doesn't try to talk and walk at the same time.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Beckham & LA Galaxy its a deal