TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Daily Thread - 21December2006
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Daily Thread - 21December2006

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
I am up. Since 4 in the blessed am - and Neet ain't up, yet...

Anyway, today is sister's birthday and we will celebrate tonight at Red Lobster.

It is also the funeral of my last great aunt and I will not be able to make it. I also need to find someone willing to go into the basement and replace a fuse. Just happens to be the part of the house that includes Mom's room and the TV!
post #2 of 23
Good grief, Jan! You back is hurting you still, I guess? Gentle , hope you feel better.

And no, I was not up at 4. Sorry that you were. I'd help with that fuse if I was there....

Still warm here and no white Christmas for us. I can't remember the last one we had...

Forefathers Day is today's holiday. Never heard of it before...



My last day of work until the 26th!
post #3 of 23
Morning!

Sorry to hear about your Great Aunt, Jan Maybe you could all raise a glass in her name at your sister's meal?

It's a chilly day here and I have to get some order to this house!

Hopefully I'll be finished by the end of the day and can enjoy my last night at the Christmas Market (until next year!)

Have a good day everyone!
post #4 of 23
Sorry about your great aunt Jan No time is right for a funeral, but just a few days before christmas?

The office party that i wasn't going to because i'm going out for a friends birthday tomorrow evening?. Well they've nagged me all week to go for a couple of hours and book a taxi so i HAVE to leave.

I don't take much pursuading do i!!!
post #5 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Sorry about your great aunt Jan No time is right for a funeral, but just a few days before christmas?

The office party that i wasn't going to because i'm going out for a friends birthday tomorrow evening?. Well they've nagged me all week to go for a couple of hours and book a taxi so i HAVE to leave.

I don't take much pursuading do i!!!
Just don't get too quiffy, Susan!
post #6 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Just don't get too quiffy, Susan!
You missed the 's', Jan! Are you sure you're not squiffy from being up so early?
post #7 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar View Post
You missed the 's', Jan! Are you sure you're not squiffy from being up so early?
Well, I have had some really wonderful chocolate this morning...
post #8 of 23
Good morning everyone, coffee is ready
post #9 of 23
LSU coffee! You ladies are in for a treat! She makes the BEST coffee! It is reknowned in the NASCAR world.
post #10 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
LSU coffee! You ladies are in for a treat! She makes the BEST coffee! It is reknowned in the NASCAR world.

You are so funny, you don't even drink my coffee
post #11 of 23
I am NOT funny. I keep telling you that.
post #12 of 23
Morning! Well our printers are down here at work. Yay. So I can sit here and have a cup of cappicino and chat with you all!
post #13 of 23
Morning peeps

I should be getting in the shower this instant, but instead I am risking being a few minutes late on the day of my review no less...to chat it up here

So, it'll be a quick one......................uh..................nothing going on today..Christmas is sooooooooooon, and yesterday I found out there is a package at the PO waiting for me I think its from a friend in Ottawa..I always cry when I get packages..I been crying alot lately because of birthday and Christmas...

Anyway, into the shower I GO!! HI HO HI HO!!

Have a lovely day
post #14 of 23
Evening all!

Ever had a long soak in a hot, hot bathtub filled with your favorite essential oils??? Well, I just got out of one! I feel gooooodddd!!!

Miserable weather we're having over on this side, floods in 2 states and a flood warning in another!!! Pray for us malaysians!

Have a good day otherwise!
post #15 of 23
Goodness, that flooding is miserable over there. I just read about it on the news here. {{{}}} that you are okay and it subsides.
post #16 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
I am NOT funny. I keep telling you that.

Yeah, and guess what?, I don't like LSU either
post #17 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
I am NOT funny. I keep telling you that.

You are forgetting that I know you, Miss Smartie Britches (notice the R)

post #18 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
Goodness, that flooding is miserable over there. I just read about it on the news here. {{{}}} that you are okay and it subsides.
I'm okay, so far...KL (the city) hasn't had that much rain just wierd weather...There was a terrible typhoon in the Philippines and I think it has worked its way over here or another one has been created.

It don't know which child (El Nino or La Nina) effect is to be blamed or it's just one of those things!

5 people have died due to the floodings...I'm praying that God turns it around and sends the rain to Oz where they need it!
post #19 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
Yeah, and guess what?, I don't like LSU either
And you're an Ole Miss fan too, I bet!
post #20 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abymummy View Post
Evening all!
Miserable weather we're having over on this side, floods in 2 states and a flood warning in another!!! Pray for us malaysians!

Have a good day otherwise!
I wish they could send all that rain and our rain (not bad, just depressing) and send it to Danielle, too.

The fuse has been replaced. Thank you, Uncle Bob!
post #21 of 23
Afternoon everyone!
It's miserable here. It's raining and dark, damp and yucky and I have to go to work at three.
Otherwise I'm just sitting here drinking that wonderful thing called coffee, the staple diet in my day anymore.
I just finished putting hair dye on. I needed to color it before I worked, before the wedding Sat and before the holidays. I hope it comes out the color I want, otherwise I am going to go to work looking like a goofball.


Have a great day everyone!
4 days until Christmas!!!!
post #22 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
And you're an Ole Miss fan too, I bet!
Now you went and made me mad

You know how much I hate them, they are in the same boat as Jr. is.

I am gonna put a "gris gris" on them.
post #23 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
Now you went and made me mad

You know how much I hate them, they are in the same boat as Jr. is.

I am gonna put a "gris gris" on them.
I sure am glad you are my friend. I don't want that gris gris on me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Daily Thread - 21December2006