TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Finally.....new Ragdoll Family Images!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Finally.....new Ragdoll Family Images!

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
Welp.......I finally snapped some images of my "5" Ragdoll family......The first image is my original mother.....a 5 year old mitted blue point named "Momma" http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/IMG_0031.jpg
the 2nd image is Momma's lovely daughter "Lita" a 3 year old seal lynx point http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/IMG_0223.jpg the 3rd images are the two 13 year old flame/cream point bothers http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/IMG_0226.jpg Then.....a couple more http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/IMG_0228.jpg http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/IMG_0229.jpg The last image came out bad.....but it is the boys mother Chubba Wubba a 3 year old seal tortie point nursing her 2 young boys http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/IMG_0233.jpg Hope you enjoy them.......I will take more at a later time
post #2 of 24
They are all beautiful! And how adorable are the kittens?!?! Gorgeous little fluff-balls.
post #3 of 24
they are beautiful!!!
post #4 of 24
Awww, they are all gorgeous!
post #5 of 24
What a bunch of cuties!
post #6 of 24
They are adorable!!! Best of luck with them!!!
post #7 of 24
aww i just love the lynx!
a nice ragdoll lynx is on my list of cute kitties to some day own...sooooo cute!
post #8 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave2_Ragdolls View Post
Welp.......I finally snapped some images of my "5" Ragdoll family......The first image is my original mother.....a 5 year old mitted blue point named "Momma" http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/IMG_0031.jpg
the 2nd image is Momma's lovely daughter "Lita" a 3 year old seal lynx point http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/IMG_0223.jpg the 3rd images are the two 13 year old flame/cream point bothers http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/IMG_0226.jpg Then.....a couple more http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/IMG_0228.jpg http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/IMG_0229.jpg The last image came out bad.....but it is the boys mother Chubba Wubba a 3 year old seal tortie point nursing her 2 young boys http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/IMG_0233.jpg Hope you enjoy them.......I will take more at a later time
Oh there Lovely, I really like Lita what a beautiful face The 2 little ones well there 2 cuties How are they all doing? better I hope as far as settleing in
post #9 of 24
They are just toooo adorable , ecspecailly the little ones but I did fall in with momma but o my they are all just tooo adorable . More photos soon
post #10 of 24
They're all so adorable!

With all of those long hair kitties you sure have your work cut out for you with grooming and vacuuming
post #11 of 24
They are lovely! I have a soft spot for the blue mitted (point) babies! My Queen is a blue point I have never had a lynx point, they seem nice too, I only work with traditional colors/paterns (and that's hard enough work, LOL!) You will never have a cold night now will ya?
post #12 of 24
very pretty kittys
post #13 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
I have a soft spot for the blue mitted (point) babies!
Hehehe......My mitted blue point is the 1st image......and she is not related to the babies at all My babies are a flame/cream point from their Dam ......Chubba Wubba which is a seal tortie point. The 2 .......13 week old brothers are not related to my mitted blue point I have 5 of these beauty's so it gets kinda confusing Thanks for the good vibes thou......I will pass it on to my furkids
post #14 of 24
Oh, my - what beautiful kitties. No wonder you are so happy! I'd be in kitty heaven for sure.

Congratulations on your new babies.
post #15 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave2_Ragdolls View Post
Hehehe......My mitted blue point is the 1st image......and she is not related to the babies at all My babies are a flame/cream point from their Dam ......Chubba Wubba which is a seal tortie point. The 2 .......13 week old brothers are not related to my mitted blue point I have 5 of these beauty's so it gets kinda confusing Thanks for the good vibes thou......I will pass it on to my furkids
Oh, I just meant I have a soft spot for the blues, LOL! I didn't think the mitted was related to the kittens, or think the kittens were blue mitted I just call ALL raggies babies, lol and the first pic I saw was the blue mitted. I am down to 5 now, 4 raggies and a non-related half ragdoll, who is black (her mom was a blue point, I guess her dad was black ) We are fostering her and may adopt her. I adopted out the chocolate mitted boy with the heart murmur to a woman in new hampshire (I live in maine) and she lives about 20 mins from the specialists that I was refered to so even though I wanted him and brother to go together, I thought this was best for him, and he can have some one that can go to the specialists with him, now, I just need to find some one for Ares, my little fat cat! Then I will be down to 4 again! (until my queen has her next litter I will be keeping 1 or 2 hopefully, and I will soon be up to 6 or 7 of the little monsters again Love them raggies though
post #16 of 24
Aw, those kitties are so cute! As you can see I have a (seal mitted) Ragdoll kitten too. I think these guys have sort of a clownish personality, don't ya think?

Your blue mitted female is beautiful! How much do your kitties weigh? My Smudge-squared (Smudge2) is 11.5 pounds now. At not quite 8 months!
post #17 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluchetta View Post
Aw, those kitties are so cute! As you can see I have a (seal mitted) Ragdoll kitten too. I think these guys have sort of a clownish personality, don't ya think?

Your blue mitted female is beautiful! How much do your kitties weigh? My Smudge-squared (Smudge2) is 11.5 pounds now. At not quite 8 months!
WHAAAT.........11.5 pounds at 8 months old My females Raggies are all between 10-12 pounds. My two 13 week old flame/cream point boys should be extra large thou as there grandfather was at the cat show and he weighed 28 pounds according to the breeder. I asked if I could hold the massive beast and she let me It was like holding a minature cow She was showing him and he was all muscle. I say my prayers everynight hoping that they will go over 20+ pounds I love BIG cats........Meow!
post #18 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluchetta View Post
Aw, those kitties are so cute! As you can see I have a (seal mitted) Ragdoll kitten too. I think these guys have sort of a clownish personality, don't ya think?

Your blue mitted female is beautiful! How much do your kitties weigh? My Smudge-squared (Smudge2) is 11.5 pounds now. At not quite 8 months!
Was he weighed at the vets or some thing? I think brother Ares is bigger (he was any way) I bet he weighs about 12-12.5 He looks fluffier too (is he fluffier now then in his picture?) Ares is so much bigger then his mother, LOL! It's funny, since ares was about 4 months old I have had people Ask me how come that cat is pregnant at such a young age (of course he isn't or would any female either at that age) he is as big as his dad, just rounder
post #19 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by celestialrags View Post
Was he weighed at the vets or some thing? I think brother Ares is bigger (he was any way) I bet he weighs about 12-12.5 He looks fluffier too (is he fluffier now then in his picture?) Ares is so much bigger then his mother, LOL! It's funny, since ares was about 4 months old I have had people Ask me how come that cat is pregnant at such a young age (of course he isn't or would any female either at that age) he is as big as his dad, just rounder
Celestialrags.........What is the secret to getting BIG Ragdolls? I know that it has to be in the genes Is there anything else that I can do on my part to help make them BIGGER?
post #20 of 24
Beautiful cats and I absolutely loooooove momma!
post #21 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave2_Ragdolls View Post
Celestialrags.........What is the secret to getting BIG Ragdolls? I know that it has to be in the genes Is there anything else that I can do on my part to help make them BIGGER?

It is mostly genes, the males I have used (and own) are big. They eat alot, LOL! I think I need to put Ares on a diet, and he's not quite 8 months Really though, I have (what I concider) good food they eat Iams and really like it, I know there is better, but they really like the food, I really like the way they look too, it makes them look big and healthy. They have free choice dry food, and get wet, so good food will help to make sure they develpoe the way they should.
Mostly I just research the male and his lines to help determine that I can get the big cats that they are supposed to be, my males mother came from out of state, I chose him for his lines I saw kittens that were produced out of those lines, and many were HUGE. So make sure he is healthy and has good food, and they will be as big as their genes allow (obviously, if the cat has genecics to be small, you can't make it bigger then nature intended, or you will just have an overweight cat, and that's not healthy of course)
post #22 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by celestialrags View Post
Was he weighed at the vets or some thing? I think brother Ares is bigger (he was any way) I bet he weighs about 12-12.5 He looks fluffier too (is he fluffier now then in his picture?) Ares is so much bigger then his mother, LOL! It's funny, since ares was about 4 months old I have had people Ask me how come that cat is pregnant at such a young age (of course he isn't or would any female either at that age) he is as big as his dad, just rounder
Oh, we have a digital scale that weighs in .5 pound increments. So, very unscientifically, I weighed myself, then held Smudge and weighed again. He is also pear-shaped - a bit large in the tummy! I've GOT to get some photos up!

Oh, and he's quite a bit fluffier now. His face is the typical male large-cheeked face. He's very sweet looking.
post #23 of 24
Very cute! I just love Momma! Thats alot of fur to keep nice!
post #24 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluchetta View Post
Aw, those kitties are so cute! As you can see I have a (seal mitted) Ragdoll kitten too. I think these guys have sort of a clownish personality, don't ya think?

Your blue mitted female is beautiful! How much do your kitties weigh? My Smudge-squared (Smudge2) is 11.5 pounds now. At not quite 8 months!
Nazumi is 9 months old and 12 lbs. And still very thin! He's gonna be huge because he keeps getting taller still. John keeps asking me if Im sure he isnt a baby Puma or something.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Finally.....new Ragdoll Family Images!