TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Radio Question of the Day 11/06/06
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Radio Question of the Day 11/06/06

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 
Hmm, Susie seems to be having some problems posting so she asked me to post the radio question of the day:


What is your biggest pet peeve??
post #2 of 27
People who cant seem to stay out of your business.
post #3 of 27
People who can't seem to post their OWN radio question of the day and get over the fact that they will hit 15,000 posts.......

*cough*Susie*cough*
post #4 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy View Post
People who can't seem to post their OWN radio question of the day and get over the fact that they will hit 15,000 posts.......

*cough*Susie*cough*
post #5 of 27
When people talk to me while I'm reading a book. DO YOU NOT SEE AN OPEN BOOK IN MY HANDS. At least say excuse me first.
post #6 of 27
my hubby telling me to have dinner ready @7pm, then showing up at 7:15, then saying, "well, it's a little over cooked...."

Susie, can you smash him with your hammer for me??!?!?! Pretty please...
post #7 of 27
But really....

I have a lot of pet peeves so I will pick one. When people don't use their turn signals
post #8 of 27
Bad Drivers
post #9 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy View Post
People who can't seem to post their OWN radio question of the day and get over the fact that they will hit 15,000 posts.......

*cough*Susie*cough*
post #10 of 27
Drivers who tailgate!

And people who make others post for them. *cough*Susie*cough*
post #11 of 27
People who can't spell!
People who don't use their turn signals!
I could go on but I won't!!
post #12 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
awwww, thanks friend!!!
(24 posts to go.....)
post #13 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
my hubby telling me to have dinner ready @7pm, then showing up at 7:15, then saying, "well, it's a little over cooked...."

Susie, can you smash him with your hammer for me??!?!?! Pretty please...
I'll smash him for you!
post #14 of 27
The callers at my job, by far.
post #15 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
I'll smash him for you!
awww, thanks Nikki!!!!
post #16 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy View Post
People who can't seem to post their OWN radio question of the day and get over the fact that they will hit 15,000 posts.......

*cough*Susie*cough*
Yup, thats mine too



But really....I have SO many...

Slow drivers - at least go the speed limit!
People who don't use turn signals
Loud chewers, people who chew with their mouths open
Crabby sales people
post #17 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
awww, thanks Nikki!!!!
you're welcome! hehe, and if he know's what's good for him, he'll get his butt in the kitchen tonight and make you dinner or else i'll have to smash him again
post #18 of 27
Folks who don't practice basic civility.
post #19 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
you're welcome! hehe, and if he know's what's good for him, he'll get his butt in the kitchen tonight and make you dinner or else i'll have to smash him again
thanks, but I'm trying to stay away from Ramen noodles....
(I'm afraid that's the only thing he can cook )
post #20 of 27
People that pass on the right, no blinkers, I could go on.
post #21 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy View Post
People who can't seem to post their OWN radio question of the day and get over the fact that they will hit 15,000 posts.......

*cough*Susie*cough*



I think if I listed them all, I would slow down the TCS server, I'll go with bad drivers for now
post #22 of 27
I also want to add waking up and feeling rotten. *hack* *cough*
post #23 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaynna View Post
Bad Drivers
me too, and people who don't use coaster when they visit your house. That's just plain rude, especially since they're sitting right there!!
post #24 of 27
I have multiple variations of the same annoyance My mom & Chad are the top offenders- hands down!

*I can't stand it when I speak to someone and they don't even acknowledge what I've said, so then I'm not sure if they even heard me...

*Taking forever to respond. If you have to think about the answer at least say "hmm" or make an obvious face that you are thinking- don't just sit there blankly while I pine away wondering if you are ignoring me or what!

*Repeating myself. I probably spend about 20% of my day repeating myself. Now, if I'm talking to quietly or mumbling that's one thing, but if you are too absorbed in whatever you are doing to listen that drives me crazy! And yes, I do give a warning and it usually sounds like this "Mom......... mom........ MOM..... can you focus? I have a question.... ok.... are you listening?! Eyes over here! MOM!"

*I also can't stand it when I buy something and the cashier gives me my change by putting the bills in my hand and then the coins on TOP of the bills! No, no, no, no....NO! That is wrong! Not only do they slide all over the place but that is not the proper way to count change back!

I have a gazillion in one pet peeves... I'll admit I am a very annoyable person but usually I'm pretty good about keeping my frustrations in check!
post #25 of 27
I'm feeling very peevish today, so I'll just say that right now, my biggest pet peeve is when J gets called in to work overtime and we both get up at 5am.

I'm ... so ... tired ...
post #26 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahBeez View Post
I have multiple variations of the same annoyance My mom & Chad are the top offenders- hands down!

*I can't stand it when I speak to someone and they don't even acknowledge what I've said, so then I'm not sure if they even heard me...

*Taking forever to respond. If you have to think about the answer at least say "hmm" or make an obvious face that you are thinking- don't just sit there blankly while I pine away wondering if you are ignoring me or what!

*Repeating myself. I probably spend about 20% of my day repeating myself. Now, if I'm talking to quietly or mumbling that's one thing, but if you are too absorbed in whatever you are doing to listen that drives me crazy! And yes, I do give a warning and it usually sounds like this "Mom......... mom........ MOM..... can you focus? I have a question.... ok.... are you listening?! Eyes over here! MOM!"

*I also can't stand it when I buy something and the cashier gives me my change by putting the bills in my hand and then the coins on TOP of the bills! No, no, no, no....NO! That is wrong! Not only do they slide all over the place but that is not the proper way to count change back!

I have a gazillion in one pet peeves... I'll admit I am a very annoyable person but usually I'm pretty good about keeping my frustrations in check!
I think we just may be the same person! And those are just a few of mine too!!!!
post #27 of 27
people who talk loud in the morning when you're trying to sleep.

people who say they hate animals. people who are abusive to animals and people.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Radio Question of the Day 11/06/06