Like you all don't know this already, but...

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm CRAZY in love with TTP&B!
I just got back from lunch, and I saw a cat dead in the road......
.......I cried all the way back and want to go home sooo badly to hug those 4 bundles of fluffy love..........

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so sad! Poor kitty on the side of the road! I am so glad my girls are indoor only!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I'm CRAZY in love with TTP&B!
I just got back from lunch, and I saw a cat dead in the road......
.......I cried all the way back and want to go home sooo badly to hug those 4 bundles of fluffy love..........
I know Susie how you feel, I saw one yesterday and I did the same thing. I cry everytime I read the posts in the Bridge section, everytime I see one dead, everytime I go and see all the kitties at petsmart that need homes,
I depress myself alot I worry about all of them, I feel sorry for everyone that's ever lost one, and I have no idea how I will get through it if I feel this way about all the others when t's my own...

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Susie, it really breaks my heart when they look like one of my kids. I always cry when I see dead kitties in the road...I always wonder if someone is missing them.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww...poor kitty
i always hate to hear stories like that./ I am glad that TTP&B are soo lucky to have such a loving meowmy though!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This looked to be an all white cat Natalie.........and I hope and pray someone is missing it..........I know tons of you guys let your cats roam in and out, but I just couldn't........too much traffic and people around........I would be terrified for them 24/7

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh. I have to tell you guys about the night Lee was taking me out on a date and accidentally hit a beautiful persian looking cat on the highway. We had only been dating about a year and I was bawling!
He tried to miss it and there was no avoiding it. So he knew then and there I was a crazy cat lady!
RIP road kitties

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I react the same way when I see a dead kitty on the road. A lot of times when I get home for the day I give each of mine a big hug & kiss & tell them how lucky I am to have them. The hug usually leads to a put me down & stop squeezing me look, but I just can't imagine my life without any one of them.