TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Do you have any fantasies you could share with us?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Do you have any fantasies you could share with us? - Page 2

post #31 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
My ex's dad was Scottish and he made them wear kilts to his 2nd wedding the girlies had great fun that day
I love kilts. I wonder if I could get John to wear one for me.
post #32 of 57
So have any of you rushed off to the secret santa hint thread to ask for kilts for your men yet? You are all just too funny. I don't think I'd want to see my husband in a kilt...he's too skinny! He'd never go for it anyway.

I guess my fantasy is to be in the position to not 'work' a traditional job all day. To spend my time on my family and volunteering and things. I would have made a better wife in the 40s and 50s I think. Somehow I can get more satisfaction out of putting my time into something I love for free than doing something for a paycheck. But then I like to eat and have electricity/running water...so I guess that paycheck is rather important huh?
post #33 of 57
Okay - I fantasize about the Prize Patrol walking up our sidewalk and presenting us with a check for millions!

And then I take a trip to Scotland.
post #34 of 57
MY fantasy is to have THREE men...........

(scroll down)


























One to cook, one to clean and one to rub my feet
post #35 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Sorry, I had my dirty little gutter mind before I joined TCS.

Laura, I know all about what's under (or not) a kilt!


Ahhhh Nutts let me see what I can add, Oh heck I forgot already
post #36 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by katl8e View Post
MY fantasy is to have THREE men...........

(scroll down)


























One to cook, one to clean and one to rub my feet



I second, third and fourth that one
post #37 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
My ex's dad was Scottish and he made them wear kilts to his 2nd wedding the girlies had great fun that day
Were there alot of females hitting the floor, crawling around
post #38 of 57
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
Were there alot of females hitting the floor, crawling around
post #39 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
Were there alot of females hitting the floor, crawling around
We had fun with hairdriers while getting ready and it was an outdoor wedding so got a great view because it was a windy day
post #40 of 57
Why can't I get invited to those kinds of weddings

My fantasy (my clean one at least) is to own my own place where I can take in all the stray cats I can find and care for them forever.
post #41 of 57
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by goosehazel View Post
Why can't I get invited to those kinds of weddings

My fantasy (my clean one at least) is to own my own place where I can take in all the stray cats I can find and care for them forever.
Now that's a good one!!
post #42 of 57
To win the lottery, or somehow come up with enough money, to buy one of the big Gibson houseboats, like a 102' or thereabouts...so that the cats and I can spend the rest of our days cruising the intercoastal waterways of the US, visiting all the old river towns, and just living a little bit of history just like the old river sailors used to do it....except in a floating house, with AC, hot shower, refrigeration..... Especially the rivers like the Tennessee-Tombigbee, the Cumberland, the Mississippi to name a few.....
post #43 of 57
My husband and I have a fantasy (KEEP YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER LADIES) that if we ever had tons of extra money we would like to open a place where homeless people could live and eat till they got back on their feet, and would not be turned away, it would be big enough. We want to name it after his first wife and my first husband who died. Something like the Bob and Sharon home or vice versa! Now since my Beautiful Bella has died we have been talking about how nice it would be to name something after her, like a place where kitties could live forever if they had to, and they would be able to be adopted out if possible but it would be big enough that we could accommodate alot of them forever! Big dreams HUH!
post #44 of 57
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
My husband and I have a fantasy (KEEP YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER LADIES) that if we ever had tons of extra money we would like to open a place where homeless people could live and eat till they got back on their feet, and would not be turned away, it would be big enough. We want to name it after his first wife and my first husband who died. Something like the Bob and Sharon home or vice versa! Now since my Beautiful Bella has died we have been talking about how nice it would be to name something after her, like a place where kitties could live forever if they had to, and they would be able to be adopted out if possible but it would be big enough that we could accommodate alot of them forever! Big dreams HUH!
post #45 of 57
Um, mine involves a certain someone at the gym.........................

Welcome to the gutter!!

No but seriously, I've always fantasized about winning the lottery and when money was no object, I would have a safe haven for misplaced animals...I would adopt every animal in need that I came across and take care of them all. I know thats very idealistic, but hey its my fantasy!!
post #46 of 57
Thread Starter 
What a great fantasy Natalie!
post #47 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
What a great fantasy Natalie!
I'm sure alot of us on TCS have the same one..
post #48 of 57
hummm I guess my "clean" fantasy would involve Colin and an engagement ring!
post #49 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
hummm I guess my "clean" fantasy would involve Colin and an engagement ring!
LOL Thats a good fantasy.
post #50 of 57
To live in a stress free, money free, and relaxing zone for at least two weeks!!! Never going to happen, but that's why it's a fantasy!
post #51 of 57
My own airplane, not one that i have to rent or fly for someone else.
my dream plane would be i still often think how great it would be
hhaha

http://citationx.cessna.com/gallery.chtml

and this

http://www.cavanaughflightmuseum.com...Eagle/Pic6.jpg
post #52 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
My husband and I have a fantasy (KEEP YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER LADIES) that if we ever had tons of extra money we would like to open a place where homeless people could live and eat till they got back on their feet, and would not be turned away, it would be big enough. We want to name it after his first wife and my first husband who died. Something like the Bob and Sharon home or vice versa! Now since my Beautiful Bella has died we have been talking about how nice it would be to name something after her, like a place where kitties could live forever if they had to, and they would be able to be adopted out if possible but it would be big enough that we could accommodate alot of them forever! Big dreams HUH!
post #53 of 57
I guess my reality fantasy would be to have enough $$$ to have a home free & clear, and not have to work, to become a mother (a few times over) and stay home & appreciate every second with my children. To have some free time to be able to volunteer with rescue groups, and teach my kids the responsability to the community and the warmth you get from helping others. It is easier said than done, cause although one has the best intentions, life always manages to get in the way.....
post #54 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Well, there's this tall green-eyed Scots in a kilt on a horse and there's a castle and um...err...
Jan i can lend you Gil for the day
post #55 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac View Post
Jan i can lend you Gil for the day
Well, what if you don't get him back? Rosie would never forgive you!
post #56 of 57
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
I guess my reality fantasy would be to have enough $$$ to have a home free & clear, and not have to work, to become a mother (a few times over) and stay home & appreciate every second with my children. To have some free time to be able to volunteer with rescue groups, and teach my kids the responsability to the community and the warmth you get from helping others. It is easier said than done, cause although one has the best intentions, life always manages to get in the way.....
Nice fantasy Heather.......I hope it comes true for you! I hope all our fantasies come true!!! Even for you Jan!!
post #57 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Well, what if you don't get him back? Rosie would never forgive you!
I never thought of that!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Do you have any fantasies you could share with us?