A Meow Meow Gif A Day Keeps The Woof Woof Away

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I use to feed outdoor kittens that I was desperately trying to find a rescuer to take off the street because I couldn't take them in. They were always hungry. When I open the back door I see 3 or 4 hanging off my screen door crying for food. It was quite a sight! I spoiled them all. They never missed a meal and had nice shelters in my yard. I still have fond memories of them. ❤
When I saw the video I immediately though" now that's All hell breaking loose!!!Laughed even harder at the irony

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
OMGosh! He is so cute... but what really got me; I call Geoffrey, " My Monkey"..... wow
You know Geffy always reminded me of Cheech- a mixture of Artie and G both.....that's so wild,our little Monkeys...... We have such a soft spot for those orange babies because of our sweet babies,huh?

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
You know Geffy always reminded me of Cheech- a mixture of Artie and G both.....that's so wild,our little Monkeys...... We have such a soft spot for those orange babies because of our sweet babies,huh?
Yeah, I am really partial to orange boys.
My mom had an orange boy, who was her favorite, Bennie. When I was given the opportunity to pick out a kitten from a litter, while living at home: my Mom requested that if there was an orange kitten to take it. I did; turned out to be a female, with many issues. Pumpkin lived to be 18 years old.. a diabetic, fussy, very sick kitten. I think she had FIP or what.. but between my mom and myself, we nursed her back to health; bottle feeding, from a doll's baby bottle-- yes, my idea.. and feeding with eye droppers.... We Could do nothing about her stubborn food fussiness. She turned out to be my mom's cat.. She would ride my mom's shoulder, sleep with her, cry for her baby 'aligator', and alerted my mom when the phone rang, or someone was at the door. My mom was hard of hearing. Pumpkin was not a cuddle cat.. She was a bit feisty... but she loved her baby...

Many, many years later, When I went to look at Cats, at a rescuer's house; she gave me Artie's sob story. Many similarities between his story and when when my dad died. When I saw his color, I gasped! He was orange! I felt it was meant to be. He never picked me.. instead, running away from me... but he became my soul-kitty...

After Artie, when I needed another kitty in my life... I saw Geoffrey at the humane society. I was a volunteer. I fell in love with his color and him.. again, he did not pick me. I picked him. I put my name in for him, almost immediately.

I have fallen in love with Orange boys. I really have.. I hope owners of other kitties will forgive me; but I feel that orange boys are special-- so sincere, perceptive, loving, funny, extra cuddly.. and of course, very talkative!