Ziwi Peak Air Dried Food

ModernCatLady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone!

I just bought a bag of ziwi peak air dried food in chicken flavor. I cant believe how small the bag is! Is this something you feed by it self or do you use it as a topper? Also what are your cats favorite meal toppers? Thanks! 😻😺🍗

Azazel

Time spent with cats is never wasted.
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a complete meal on its own. The food is very dense in calories, you need to feed a lot less of it than a standard dry food.

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's a complete meal as Azazel said, however I personally only feed it as a snack in-between wet meals. The boys get a small amount to munch on throughout the day and then some more for the night.

They love it when I drizzle their wet food with Omega 3 oil. Not sure if that counts as a topper but they love it and it's good for them so I ain't complaining lol

Last edited:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
For toppers, I usually freeze dried chicken. Something like Purebites or WholeLife.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It is definitely an expensive food - one that neither of my cats ever got into!

I don't really do meal toppers myself unless Lydia is deciding she is no longer interested in her old favorites. Then I use bone broth, Wysong AddLife, or crumbled up temptations.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone!

I just bought a bag of ziwi peak air dried food in chicken flavor. I cant believe how small the bag is! Is this something you feed by it self or do you use it as a topper? Also what are your cats favorite meal toppers? Thanks! 😻😺🍗
I just started mixing in Vital Essentials Freeze Dried Raw Mini Nibs Chicken which they love. I have a crusher but you can buy it already crushed, a topper. High in nutrients. She doesn't like refrigerated canned food til I mix it in. I was using miko but it is very low in fat and she would mostly eat that Instead of her dr elseys