Zander Paul needs some help

ZandersMom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My barely 1 year old baby y boy hasn't been feeling good..hes been throwing up..not in a few hours tho..doesnt want you be pet him, sleeping slot. He gets out and I'm thinking he got ahold of something that he shouldn't..but I'm still worried..any ideas

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi
Can you get him to a vet? How are his litterbox habits? Is he eating? Try some boiled unseasoned chicken with a little boiled unseasoned white rice, vets often advise this to ease an upset stomach but you should still try and get an appointment.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ZandersMom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi
Can you get him to a vet? How are his litterbox habits? Is he eating? Try some boiled unseasoned chicken with a little boiled unseasoned white rice, vets often advise this to ease an upset stomach but you should still try and get an appointment.
Unfortunately, not until Friday.. He was like this last week after he had been out about 36 hours and acted like this, after about 12 or so hours he started feeling better. Of course he isn't happy that he also got flea sprayed and a new flea collar.. 😏

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
See if he starts feeling better and go by that-- a week?. If it doesn't make any difference, then I don't know what to think 🤔

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
On the other hand, can you keep him inside for a while? If the application of the flea spray and collar don't correlate time wise with him feeling icky last week, then I might be wrong about the collar being too much.

ZandersMom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If anything it doesn't make him feel any better. I personally think he's gotten ahold of something that he should have and is paying for it.
I personally don't want him going outside but he will dart out and my roommate won't fight to keep him in
😡

ZandersMom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank You so much like I said earlier I don't want him going out for several reasons and I know it's because he isn't fixed. That's the goal trust me but my roommate don't care and when I'm not at work...so ty once again for all your help. I will keep you updated on how he's doing tomorrow if you'd like