Your hobbies

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a fan of Korean pop music and spend a lot of time involved with the Kpop scene - my Twitter account is dedicated to it. I collect BTS albums and have a lot of albums of other groups too. It can be a very expensive hobby when things are imported from Korea but it's worth it! I've seen BTS live in concert too.

My other hobbies are photography, adult colouring, reading, bullet journaling, playing the piano and watching Netflix series and anime. I used to be a big baker and would like to get back into it.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Playing too many versions of Wordle, crossword puzzles and the like, chasing around my toddler, Duolingo (French), does travel count though I haven't done it lately?, exercise, and I do enjoy watching a few things and playing video games every so often.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hobbies? Reading, crossword puzzles- especially the harder ones, gardening, woodworking, photography, and model railroading. These are all things that I do, but my favorites are those that involve building things, whether for myself or others.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you have a seperate room to run the model trains? we tried adding one of those cheap sets under our xmas tree one year didnt work out to well since our first cat kept knocking it off the tracks or sleeping on em blocking the little train :lol:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you have a seperate room to run the model trains? we tried adding one of those cheap sets under our xmas tree one year didnt work out to well since our first cat kept knocking it off the tracks or sleeping on em blocking the little train :lol:
No, I don't have space for a layout. I just build and detail the kits and then put them in a display case. My most ambitious project was a USRA 2-8-2 light Mikado, detailed for the New York Central, but I have also built passenger and freight cars too, as well as a 200 ton capacity Brownhoist railroad crane.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I don't have space for a layout. I just build and detail the kits and then put them in a display case. My most ambitious project was a detailed for the New York Central, but I have also built passenger and freight cars too, as well as a 200 ton capacity Brownhoist railroad crane.
:lol:i might have to make a trip to the hobby store this month

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I love to read and I'll read pretty much anything I can get my hands on.
Baking and cooking are passions, although I have to admit that I'm kinda cooked out. The constant struggle to cook interesting meals has been wearing thin.
I love to work in flower beds....not so much the veggie garden, which is more Rick's thing.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Playing too many versions of Wordle, crossword puzzles and the like, chasing around my toddler, Duolingo (French), does travel count though I haven't done it lately?, exercise, and I do enjoy watching a few things and playing video games every so often.
Lari Lari I play video games too ! whats your favorite video games to play ?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari I play video games too ! whats your favorite video games to play ?
I haven't since my daughter was born - no time. But I enjoy a good JRPG. I loved the Golden Sun series. The Dragon Quest games I played were also pretty good. I also enjoyed puzzle games like Professor Layton and mystery games like Ace Attorney.

Usually my brother would lend me a DS game he thought I'd like, and he generally did pretty good picking out games I'd enjoy.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't since my daughter was born - no time. But I enjoy a good JRPG. I loved the Golden Sun series. The Dragon Quest games I played were also pretty good. I also enjoyed puzzle games like Professor Layton and mystery games like Ace Attorney.

Usually my brother would lend me a DS game he thought I'd like, and he generally did pretty good picking out games I'd enjoy.
Lari Lari i play games like chrono trigger, chrono cross, final fantasy, parasite eve and a few others

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Didn't think I had any hobbies but apparently it's seasonal decor. :lol: I love buying and displaying it for every season/holiday. So much so that I was encouraged to start an Instagram account about my "addiction ". I was shocked how many people loved seasonal decor like me. Only had the account since February and I have over 100 followers. Not sure if that's good but knowing over 100 strangers thought enough to follow me and my love of decor is pretty mind blowing. And I am getting several more followers daily so it's definitely growing!!!