Your Favorite Show

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There aren't any shows that I plan my day around, or even any that I would care if I didn't see them. Honestly, there's suck dreck on the tv these days I'm not even sure why we have one. I usually put it on for company and find some old sitcom like Cheers or something, or put the game show network on. I kind of like Ancient Aliens and UFO Hunters but there aren't any new ones to watch, and I sure wouldn't care if I missed one anyway. As for DVRs, I'm taking ours back this weekend. We had a free 3 month trial and I watched a couple shows, a couple movies, but its definitely not worth the $12.50 a month they're asking for it!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've become a TV junkie!

I typically like crime style shows like CSI, Law and Order, Outlaw, Blue Bloods NCIS etc.

I also like Grey's Anatomy

My favourite right now though is Sons of Anarchy! I'm addicted to the reruns of the previous seasons!! LOL

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
One of my GFs has highly recommended Bones to me. I'm going to hit our library for the early seasons and start watching it.

I'd also like to catch up with Fringe.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't miss Criminal Minds or Survivor for anything. Ever.

We also love Raising Hope; it's scheduled to air again in Feb., as is the new season of Survivor. There's also a new spin-off of Criminal MInds that I believe also starts in Feb.

We're also big fans of
30 Rock
2 1/2 Men
Law and Order CI
Law and Order SVU
The Closer
CSI

and, much to my DH's chagrin:
Food Network Challenges
Cupcake Wars
Judge Judy
The Good Wife
and baseball season starts in a couple of months

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (RHofNYC is dreadful in my opinion)
Cold Case
The Amazing Race
The Locator
America's Psychic Challenge
The Biggest Loser
Top Chef
Law and Order SVU (I was more into it before. Now, not so much)

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NCIS
NCIS Los Angeles
The Big Bang Theory
Two-and-a-Half Men
The Simpsons
Family Guy
The Cleveland Show
American Dad
South Park
Pawn Stars
Deadliest Catch
Sons of Anarchy
The Walking Dead
Warehouse 13
Sanctuary
Star Wars Clone Wars
Stargate Universe

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two and a Half Men

Top Chef
Chopped
The Next Food Network Star
The Next Iron Chef
Iron Chef America
Alex's Day Off
Cook Like a Restaurant Chef (or something like that)
Ok, I'm stuck in a rut

NCIS
The Mentalist
Lie to Me
NCIS LA

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, yeah, I like CSI, too. Mostly the original but the others are OK. And Star Trek. . .mostly TNG (I <3 Captain Picard!), but also Voyager and DS9.

I also have a thing for Alton Brown. I watch Good Eats every night, LOL.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I still can't figure out the channels haha. Thank heavens for the guide or id be lost. I managed to record quite a few movies already that we saw commercials for forever ago that are now on HBO. I even recorded The Frighteners. I love that movie haha.

The DVR is so handy cuz now bf doesn't have to watch shows I don't like and I can record his shows like Overhaulin. I caught up on Celebrity Rehab and can't wait for the reunion to see how Jason Davis is doing. The finale to RHOBH wasn't as good as I thought but answered my confusion about Kim. We have been watching Two and A Half Men we actually have some of the seasons on dvd so we check the info to watch episodes we haven't seen. King of Queens, Bones, and Cold Case are some shows we started getting caught up on.

Bf said tv is making me lazy haha...but I did laundry the other day and just turned the tv on in the bedroom so I could keep watching my show lol. It does bite though getting up so early that not even the news is on.

Does anyone have a projector tv? We got a 60 in projector big screen tv for free but no mater what we do the color seems a little washed out. We took the back off and cleaned the lens, fiddled with the color everything but everything is like watching tv in a movie theater with a smaller screen. I'm starting to think its just the type of tv since its a projector rather than having a tube like a normal tv.