Your favorite restaurant?

Jahpan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so bored today so making some threads lol
List your top 5 restaurants! If you want you can make your top 5 chain restaurants and then your top 5 non chain restaurants?

My top 5 chain restaurants:
-taco bell
-subway
-Longhorn steakhouse
-arbys
-cinnabon? (Idk if you count this)
-culvers lol

my top 5 non chain restaurants:
-Jims Steakhouse (the atmosphere is elegant and service and food is great definitely a once a year outing)
-Osaka hibachi (i love sushi and hibachi! My favorite sushi is Philadelphia roll which has smoked salmon in it!)
-Ardors bakery (has a michelin star chef working here! Amazing bakery foods!!)
-Bearded Owl (not really a restaurant just is a brewery and my favorite one but they are closing and didnt say why)
-Lynfred Winery (few locations in the suburbs of chicago their main location is roselle, IL! They have amazing fruit wine, and nice gift shop. I love their wines! They even have a bed and breakfast on the upper level that is very nice quality rooms!)
Cant really think of more

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only have two.
Red Lobster (which we don't have here) and
Eva's. - a family run Mexican food restaurant in Snowflake. She used to have this tiny place and it was standing room only. So she moved to a huge place and it's still SRO. That's how good it is.
However, whenever I'm in Phx, I have to go to Pete's Fish N Chips. Pete's and a frozen cappuccino from QT....so good.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I get Jimmy John's more often than anything else. I often feel sandwich-ey and they have the ones I like the most.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
swenson's for burgers......a sit in your car place
1699168858507.png

taco bell
arby's
popeye's chicken

non chain

el charro

diamond grille steaks

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There used to be a place in Springfield called Lone Star,and they had a rib eye sandwich that was to die for,and the best melon margarita ever!But,sadly,they're gone to make room for a CVS.So now I'll say Texas Roadhouse for their rib eye,but I guess I need to try that margarita too!Here in town,I can just say ElRodeo ...they make their own tamales and chile rellanos that are excellent to me.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmm…

Chain places:
Panera, Texas Roasted, Applebees, Dunkin, Chickfila. Honorable mention: Red Robin.

Non chain: A local place that has everything from pizza to breakfast to pasta to chicken and dumplings to Greek food. A local bagel place. A local Puerto Rican/Domincan bakery/cafe. A local sub place. The Greek restaurant back in my hometown.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love the fries at Red Robin.

And for some reason reading this made me suddenly crave Steak n Shake and you didn't even write that.
My mind works like that too. :lol:

I like the Onion Rings and dipping sauce at Red Robin. I don't always even like onion rings; but theirs are good! DH didn't want to go there the other day; he wanted his usual favorite bbq place. We went to neither.:lol:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Top 5 chains are:
Red Lobster
Subway
Olive Garden
O'Charley's
Krystal (which we don't have here and is pretty much a reason to move)

Top 5 non-chain restaurants:
Tony's Ice Cream (they sell hamburgers, hotdogs, the like but I go for the grape.) They have grape ice cream! Grape! It is beyond good! They also have slushy tea!
Charolais (An old school steakhouse.) DH and I used to go on dates there. Now my cousins own it, but they have pretty much kept it the same.
Los Arcos (Which tops the gazillion Mexican restaurants I could list.)
Italiano's (The bread is the closest I've found to what it tastes like in Italy.)
Lang Van (I love Asian food, and Vietnamese is my favorite.)

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brighton Bar & Grill - American/Fusion Brighton MI
Table 5 - American Northville MI
AZN -Asian- Naples FL
Doc Fords - Captiva Island, FL
Antonios- Farmington HIlls MI

Chains - KFC -Jersey Mikes

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've never been to Red Robin. This thread makes me want to try it. And oh, my! Lari Lari how could I have forgotten Steak N Shake! I love them. Sonic, too, but it went away in my town. The truth is, I love to eat out. I also love to buy out and bring home. I love to cook, but that was not the question. Definitely not the question.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really eat out that often or have a definitive favorite restaurant. I do like this pho restaurant a lot that is near me. As for chain restaurants, I like Zupa's, Popeyes (I freaking love their chicken sandwiches), Jimmy John's, Bakers Square (there is only one actual restaurant left in Minnesota :sniffle:) and Wingstop.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jahpan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't really eat out that often or have a definitive favorite restaurant. I do like this pho restaurant a lot that is near me. As for chain restaurants, I like Zupa's, Popeyes (I freaking love their chicken sandwiches), Jimmy John's, Bakers Square (there is only one actual restaurant left in Minnesota :sniffle:) and Wingstop.
Wow a bakers square??? That is amazing! I remember they all cleared out of Illinois! So sad! I loved their oreo pie!!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Wow a bakers square??? That is amazing! I remember they all cleared out of Illinois!
I remember Baker's Square too and was curious if they're all gone or not so I did a search and discovered there are still three left in IL. The other locations are in Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota and Ohio. I used to get their French Silk pie.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow a bakers square??? That is amazing! I remember they all cleared out of Illinois! So sad! I loved their oreo pie!!
I remember Baker's Square too and was curious if they're all gone or not so I did a search and discovered there are still three left in IL. The other locations are in Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota and Ohio. I used to get their French Silk pie.
Yeah, there's definitely still a few in Illinois.